Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably out of respect she doesnt show her,Think people forget Instagram is only a snippet of daily life too she is possibly there just we dont see, Iv 3stepchildren & you wouldn’t think they existed on my socials as its there wish not to be online If & when I post a random picture it’s always with there permission,even my own are at the age now where there sayin No to it. At least the stepdaughter has a say / choice poor beth hasnt!
Agree. My own kids have refused for years now to be posted in any pics on my social media (private page) I respect that even though I would hardly post them anyway.

Reactions: 2
She didn’t go the the image awards cause family and prioritisation. Give over, she has slated these award nights before as a money racket, she wasn’t spending any money buying a table for it.
Don’t get me wrong she is probably right (even tho it would be company expenses) but at least be honest about it

Reactions: 7
No word on either the Voduz account or on Denise’s about the recall. That’s really bad form. They’re quick enough to plaster their products all over insta and have a million BA’s

Reactions: 13
Has Denise or Voduz even made a statement on this? What an absolute disgrace, selling cheap, dangerous products like that. Lord knows most of her clients buying her new range of hair care products will probably end up bald by Christmas. Stop giving this conwoman your money & funding her lavish lifestyle & her frozen egg transfer!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She stays there a lot anyway. What Denise was saying in her stories is that she’s having some friends stay overnight
Yes, she said it’s her stepdaughters birthday on her stories. The other day it was mentioned here, how she never speaks or acknowledges the stepdaughter. Denise is obviously read her tattle thread, all of a sudden she starts mentioning her on IG

Funny no mention from her on either of the recalls.... but when people call it out they are trolls 🤔 Was it not said the last time it was to do with the business and not her personally, but she was flat out flogging them on her own page??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Beth back on stories again 🙄 “the priest told me you are honoured, precious and loved”. give over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.