Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we are all slating the outfit and I mean it is justified but in fairness god help that poor child looking back at those photos and imagine if some of her school friends see her in that outfit it’s actually mean to that little girl to put her in that just so Denise can be original which we know she’s actually not
And then the poor child has to go home take off that outfit and then put the hideous pyjamas on

Reactions: 8
My only question is where did she actually get that outfit and I’m serious who sells that stuff

Reactions: 9
She looks awful in the pic holding the baby in jammies, malnourished eyes buried in her head

Reactions: 7
She has destroyed that little girl and there are some serious issues in her future. Denise reminds me of the traveller girls on tik tok in the old fashioned Chanel style suits getting ready to go nowhere but dressed in what they think is power dressing style. It’s tragic.

Reactions: 10
She looks awful in the pic holding the baby in jammies, malnourished eyes buried in her head
She can spout about positivity and journaling until the cows come home but she’s clearly not a well woman. She’s going to pass all those hang ups and issues to Beth sadly.

Reactions: 13
It all comes down to her past trying to dress Beth and the little lad in clothes that she thinks in her head is classy it’s like look I’m not like I used to be anymore and my kids are so posh but unfortunately you can’t change the past Denise and they don’t look classy or posh they look cheap tacky and chavvy exactly the image she is trying to get rid of

Reactions: 10
She looked shocking in the family photo she needs serious help clearly very unhappy and stressed which seems to bring on her eating disorder I've said it before and I'll say it again she needs to stay off social media and try to sort out her life I really think if she doesn't she is going to end up been hospitalized for her mental health and stop thinking all these instahuns are her besties they are only using her for a free blow dry and paid partnership.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has looked dreadful for a long time if you go back over her Instagram three four years ago she looked so much healthier I don’t Know if it’s stress or what it is but I hope she can get back to that She is very sick and thin looking

Reactions: 6
Where would you even buy those awful victoriana childrens clothes
Omg can you imagion them as teens looking back at those pics.

Where would you even buy those awful victoriana childrens clothes
Omg can you imagion them as teens looking back at those pics.
The 1800s 🤷‍♀️ the poor wee fella looks so silly in the velvet outfit and Beth in her tudor outfit- its not fair on the kids the Internet contend will be available when they are older unlike the Polaroid photos of us in bad outfits and had me downs 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.