Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like something they would have sold in the liberty market on Meath street in 1980s 😀

You wouldn’t even bought them then & that’s well over 30 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The poor boy was just as bad as Beth, hideous/ridiculous outfits!Shes lost the plot.
I mean, I've seen people dress their boys in similar style and they look gorgeous.... But red velvet and black socks....wtf was she even thinking. It's awful

Reactions: 5
Haven’t been on this thread in ages but omg. When I say I laughed out loud at her stories today! 🤣🤣🤣

The poor kids though. She thinks it’s Posh but does she realize that’s how the insta traveller huns dress their kids? Even the boys. There’s one with a gold soother and soother clip and all. Can see Jude with one of them! Wait another year or 2 and she’ll have him performing like a feckin eejit on insta and YouTube like his sister. Wonder what Denise’s fella thinks of this…She has Beth ruined now but he can step in and save Jude from experiencing this!

Where is Denise from exactly does anyone know??She gives me ‘council estate trying to escape the shame cause she’s such a snob’ vibes.!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven’t been on this thread in ages but omg. When I say I laughed out loud at her stories today! 🤣🤣🤣

The poor kids though. She thinks it’s Posh but does she realize that’s how the insta traveller huns dress their kids? Even the boys. There’s one with a gold soother and soother clip and all. Can see Jude with one of them! Wait another year or 2 and she’ll have him performing like a feckin eejit on insta and YouTube like his sister. Wonder what Denise’s fella thinks of this…She has Beth ruined now but he can step in and save Jude from experiencing this!

Where is Denise from exactly does anyone know??She gives me ‘council estate trying to escape the shame cause she’s such a snob’ vibes.!
O
Trying way tooooo hard to show she’s ‘wealthy’ ‘spoiler’ she’s not!
Tradition in our family to go to Christmas mass in a D2 church, Denise would be so out of place it would be laughable!

Reactions: 4
Stop it omg I thought Jude’s outfit was a joke like she put on one of Beth’s old Christmas dresses and socks on him for a little laugh, I didn’t realise that was what she actually put on him! 😵💫
Those kids are going to get so bullied, does Denise know the internet is forever?!

Reactions: 8
The photo she put up of the family goes to show how filtered all her other content is!

She’s from over the road to the Dublin salon originally it wouldn’t have been a council estate. I agree with the snob vibes, but I think it’s all for Newbridge folks.
Imagine sitting in mass on Xmas eve and next thing the whole family from little house on the prairie walk in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s from over the road to the Dublin salon originally it wouldn’t have been a council estate. I agree with the snob vibes, but I think it’s all for Newbridge folks.
Imagine sitting in mass on Xmas eve and next thing the whole family from little house on the prairie walk in.
Definitely all to show newbridge look at me now all she is doing is making a show of herself nobody in newbridge thinks she has made it I think they are actually starting to pity her at this stage.

Reactions: 4
You can actually hear it in her voice how honoured she is to say my good friend Eirn 🤣🤣 that will tell you the breeding she came from.
But sure her good friend ‘Erin’ came from the same side of the tracks as Denise..their caravans were almost next door to each other 😂 luckily for Erin, she can live off the back of her scummy brother.. Denise aspires to be something she is never gonna be.. she’s as rough as a badgers ars# .. as for those clothes on the kids… jeez… at least ya wud get a sneer at midnight mass.. no class at all!! So cheap and tacky 😂

I don’t know what’s worse, Beths Xmas eve outfit or this. I showed my partner this, he made a face and said “that’s an old fashioned dress, who is she?”
We are parents to a toddler boy and we actually hate ‘boy’ clothes, he owns very little blue, lots of neutral stuff… but this, this is a girls outfit! Is it an actual dress or shorts? And the bows on the socks I didn’t even noticed till someone just said it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.