Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will struggle to do business next year.
Agree, the fake speech about how everyone will struggle! We all know that hair and beauty are the first things to cut back on when things are tight.

The advent calendars mustn’t be doing very well if they’re discounting it at the very beginning of December.

Reactions: 6
Had there been a minimum wage hike? Didn’t see that. Her business like many will have to look at outgoings. But it’s the trade off isn’t it, salons need to be busy, people have already cut back on visit.

Jen was one of the original BA’s for Voduz and BPerfect she dropped BPerfect after the Belfast carry one but kept Voduz which was strange considering the are the one company

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Had there been a minimum wage hike? Didn’t see that. Her business like many will have to look at outgoings. But it’s the trade off isn’t it, salons need to be busy, people have already cut back on visit.
It’ll be increased in January to €11.30 from €10.50…80 cent an hour (per employee) and she’s complaining about that?? I thought she loves her team.

Reactions: 7
She loves her team but is paying some of them minimum wage? She wouldn’t be worried about it going up if she didn’t have people on her payroll on min wage

Reactions: 9
Funny how all these so called friends of Denise happen to be insta huns? You almost think she becomes ‘friends’ with them because they have a huge following? 🤔 And they all manage to be ‘beautiful souls’ too.. sell their souls more like.
She has no real friends in Newbridge because people know what she’s like.

Reactions: 5
She loves her team but is paying some of them minimum wage? She wouldn’t be worried about it going up if she didn’t have people on her payroll on min wage
I know of a girl who used to work for her as a fully qualified stylist in the pelo beside chat+chew, was a keyholder, did the colour for the first award the salon won (that denise put her name on) and she was on €80 a day so 5 days a week is 400 before tax and she never even gave her her holiday pay leaving this girls family and friends hate denise said her whole personalty was dead while there its mind boggling that an woman whos so big on supporting women can belittle people so much, hearing this alone proved everything you read about her is true she will step on anyone to get what she wants

Denise obviously planning on a price hike, as if her prices aren’t extortionate already! Business must be bad.
She has already put them up a few weeks ago she can hardly go again

I know of a girl who used to work for her as a fully qualified stylist in the pelo beside chat+chew, was a keyholder, did the colour for the first award the salon won (that denise put her name on) and she was on €80 a day so 5 days a week is 400 before tax and she never even gave her her holiday pay leaving this girls family and friends hate denise said her whole personalty was dead while there its mind boggling that an woman whos so big on supporting women can belittle people so much, hearing this alone proved everything you read about her is true she will step on anyone to get what she wants

She has already put them up a few weeks ago she can hardly go again
I know a salon owner who told me it’s well known in the industry that Denise is a terrible hairdresser. That’s why she runs a salon. She hires good stylists (her wonderful team) and gets the credit by proxy.

Reactions: 8
You mean her first salon that she never ever mentions that was long before she "started out at the side of her house" the one she just closed one day. This is what really annoys me it's like it just never happened. Is it because of how badly she treated the staff? The certs and wages they had to fight for? She is very much disliked in Newbridge by people and people in the industry but she would have abit more creditiablity if she was honest. She was struggling with ivf, her mental health obviously wasn't good and she closed her business, if she ever addressed this I'm sure more people would respect her and admire what she now has after what she lost.

Reactions: 6
You mean her first salon that she never ever mentions that was long before she "started out at the side of her house" the one she just closed one day. This is what really annoys me it's like it just never happened. Is it because of how badly she treated the staff? The certs and wages they had to fight for? She is very much disliked in Newbridge by people and people in the industry but she would have abit more creditiablity if she was honest. She was struggling with ivf, her mental health obviously wasn't good and she closed her business, if she ever addressed this I'm sure more people would respect her and admire what she now has after what she lost.
No just the smaller pelo thats she recently moved from in newbridge imagine paying someone that nowadays

Reactions: 2
No just the smaller pelo thats she recently moved from in newbridge imagine paying someone that nowadays
Ah apologies my sense of direction was abit off there, I meant the one beside chicken America I think it's a tattoo place now but im going back 10yrs I'd say, that one never gets mentioned. Alot of staff have left over the years so the wages but be still the bare minimum.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know a salon owner who told me it’s well known in the industry that Denise is a terrible hairdresser. That’s why she runs a salon. She hires good stylists (her wonderful team) and gets the credit by proxy.
Well the hatchet job she did on facesbygrace wedding hair shows that. It was awful.

Her own hair is shocking too you can see the extentions, they're blended terribly

Well the hatchet job she did on facesbygrace wedding hair shows that. It was awful.

Her own hair is shocking too you can see the extentions, they're blended terribly
Not sure what she is like as a hairdresser but I was in her salon years ago and she was very loud and common shouting over people had way to much to say very unprofessional needless to say I never went back id imagine only a certain type of client would go to her salon.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not sure what she is like as a hairdresser but I was in her salon years ago and she was very loud and common shouting over people had way to much to say very unprofessional needless to say I never went back id imagine only a certain type of client would go to her salon.
Exactly that’s why I was surprised when Lisa lust went there as I thought Denise would be too common for her but then she would go anywhere for a free hair cut

What has she the child dressed in today sweet Jesus she looks like a middle aged woman in her 60’s the poor child

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just posted this on Erin’s thread but just as apt here. Another one of Denise’s ‘besties’ There’s something so insidious about the Irish insta huns. All supporting each other in all the lies and fakeness. Denise calling everyone of them ‘beautiful souls’. They’d sell their souls more like! Half of the pimping out their kids for a bit of content or engagement. Don’t even get started on all the fake followers they buy. Fake friends, fake lives, fake, fake, fake.

Attachments

No Denise I don't, cause it's probably illegal, just like driving in flip flops. (I often do that, but don't broadcast it on sm )
Screenshot_20221204-184848_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.