Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use the alfaparf range also, if my hair feels extra greasy I'll use the green clarifying one, then for my blonde I'll use kerstase I change them around all the time for whay i feelmy hair needs. I paid €52 for 1 litre of pink alfaparf shampoo and purple smoothing alfaparf conditioner on beautysavers.ie they will last me for a long time. I can also give friends some to try if they want to buy too. She is shilling the gift sets no end but there us better value out there if you look.

Reactions: 4
What a condescending head this one local business owners struggling and I send you my love shut the duck up Denise your own business is struggling you just won’t admit it your salon is empty 50% of the week and we all know you can’t afford to move to the Insta hun house you so want so here I’ll send you some love too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a condescending head this one local business owners struggling and I send you my love shut the duck up Denise your own business is struggling you just won’t admit it your salon is empty 50% of the week and we all know you can’t afford to move to the Insta hun house you so want so here I’ll send you some love too
Love isnt gonna balance the books or turn a profit Denise 🙄 She’s only short of manifesting them a profit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Denise has made it in case you dident know her kids wear maschino 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Denise has made it in case you dident know her kids wear maschino 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes & Beth wears DKNY !!

Tk Maxx is full to the brim with DKNY crap, so if you are reading this Denise, your child isn’t wearing exactly designer brands, more rejects, if Tk Maxx is selling there stuff now

Reactions: 7
Sick of the ‘shop local’ crap. No wonder she wants us to be ripped off by ‘local’ brands.. have you seen the Black Friday deals in haircare in Look Fantastic?! 🙌🏼 Thanks Denise, but I’ll go where the best deals are,

I know good grammar isn’t for everyone but Christ this woman could educate herself. Showing off her business cards for her employees (wowee) “It took me along time as I done each member one by on” 😳🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know good grammar isn’t for everyone but Christ this woman could educate herself. Showing off her business cards for her employees (wowee) “It took me along time as I done each member one by on” 😳🤢
Not the sharpest tool in the toolbox Denise 😂😂

Reactions: 2
In her live today her head looked far too big for her body ?? I hope she OK seriously

Reactions: 1
Who in there right mind puts bondage on a childs toy? Is this one for real who in there right mind does a photo shoot with a 7 year old while on holidays having the child looking like something from only fans yes Denise even though you took it of your page we all saw it and probably so did lots of perverts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly! The hypocrisy is on a whole new level. Is she really that dense that she can’t see how contradictory she is? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Only close to her heart because now she can’t be out wearing their tacky label stuff after spending ridiculous money on it without being judged..
well the knock off versions anyhow 😂

The rte guide please 😂😂😂😂 I mean who actually buys it anymore they are desperate for articles obviously when your on one of the relevant magazines Denise boast then but until then the rte guide is your level

Last edited:
  • Haha
Only close to her heart because now she can’t be out wearing their tacky label stuff after spending ridiculous money on it without being judged..
Is that what she meant? I couldn’t figure out what she meant. Also why would anyone feel ‘triggered’ by it? It’s just such a bizarre post.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.