Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just posted this on Erin’s thread but just as apt here. Another one of Denise’s ‘besties’ There’s something so insidious about the Irish insta huns. All supporting each other in all the lies and fakeness. Denise calling everyone of them ‘beautiful souls’. They’d sell their souls more like! Half of the pimping out their kids for a bit of content or engagement. Don’t even get started on all the fake followers they buy. Fake friends, fake lives, fake, fake, fake.
Only a few years ago Denise was calling them all out to be fake and now there all beautiful souls and her besties she always craved to be mixing with the insta huns and was very upset when they had no interest in her but now that she is finally one of them she loves them all well now Denise you are the fakest of them all.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
All the desperate Instagram huns desperate to get their faces on one of the voduz boxes of crap she’s flogging

Reactions: 4
And that’s the truth I mean she cannot get anymore desperate that’s the lowest of the low

sorry now but did she just put up that a seven year old said some woman’s butt was unreal something very wrong and disturbing here I mean a child should not say something like that

Reactions: 8
And that’s the truth I mean she cannot get anymore desperate that’s the lowest of the low

sorry now but did she just put up that a seven year old said some woman’s butt was unreal something very wrong and disturbing here I mean a child should not say something like that
Ah but dont forget that Denise is teaching Beth age7 some amazing morals I'm sorry but if your 7 year old child is noticing how someone's body looks your are doing something wrong in raising your child there clearly is alot of body image talk around her.

Reactions: 11
Well Pelo in Castlecourt on Saturday was very quiet. Shopping centre packed, Belfast city JAMMED, Christmas parties in full swing and hardly anyone having hair done

Reactions: 5
Well Pelo in Castlecourt on Saturday was very quiet. Shopping centre packed, Belfast city JAMMED, Christmas parties in full swing and hardly anyone having hair done
Plenty of people getting there hair still done, just not in there, obviously realised the prices they charge are ridiculous for a hairdressers

Reactions: 1
Plenty of people getting there hair still done, just not in there, obviously realised the prices they charge are ridiculous for a hairdressers
Oh I know, my own hairdresser has Fri/Sat for Dec booked out since mid Oct. I'd have thought given it was a couple wks to Christmas they'd have loads in, even for parties those getting blow dries etc

Reactions: 3
Oh I know, my own hairdresser has Fri/Sat for Dec booked out since mid Oct. I'd have thought given it was a couple wks to Christmas they'd have loads in, even for parties those getting blow dries etc
Same with mine. I booked my Christmas haircut on Oct and they only had 5 appts left 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice Denise barely works in the salons any more. I *think* she said a while back she works two days now. Anyone following her a long time will remember she was non stop on social media morning till night in the salons showing all clients hairs and transformations.
I wonder is the demand not there any more for her/the prices she is charging in general like not as busy any more.
Or is she just raking it in from Voduz shite and more concentrating on that tat and what they can shill next.

Reactions: 4
Not raking it in from voduz anyhow if she was she wouldn’t be doing these stupid collab boxes with every Tom dick and Harry going one more common than the next aswell you don’t see successful brands having to do that she’s desperate to try sell them as she’s desperate for the money clearly

So the contents of the box should be 70 she’s selling for 39 or whatever and you have to include the cost of the box and obviously she’s not selling them at a loss so exactly how much is she buying this crap in for if she can sell all that for less than 40 euro when one bottle of kerastase is that alone

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone notice Denise barely works in the salons any more. I *think* she said a while back she works two days now. Anyone following her a long time will remember she was non stop on social media morning till night in the salons showing all clients hairs and transformations.
I wonder is the demand not there any more for her/the prices she is charging in general like not as busy any more.
Or is she just raking it in from Voduz shite and more concentrating on that tat and what they can shill next.
Defo not raking it in, I reckon her salons aren’t doing the best otherwise they’d be packed to the rafters everyday in December. She still has to pay all the overheads and wages. And the dregs of ‘insta Huns’ she chooses to be BA? Wouldn’t encourage me to by the brand. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, Twins and Me is seriously scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 7
Defo not raking it in, I reckon her salons aren’t doing the best otherwise they’d be packed to the rafters everyday in December. She still has to pay all the overheads and wages. And the dregs of ‘insta Huns’ she chooses to be BA? Wouldn’t encourage me to by the brand. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, Twins and Me is seriously scraping the barrel.
Don't forget the Weepy Widow Gorry and Greddy grabby Lisa Lust List, faces by grace .....

Reactions: 3
I reckon she is doing ivf but not speaking about it, she always said she wouldn’t share the journey ‘live’ if she decided to use her last embryo

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.