Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for new stocking hangers.
Brand new stocking this year, nothing wrong with last year's. My stockings are 20 years old, since I moved into my house. My kids are adults but I still use them every year.
Married with 3 kids and still use my sock from child, both me and my brother. 36 and 40.
Missed her story about doing more ads 🙄 same as them all but thats exactly why shes doing it, she spends just as much time online as all these other huns that getting couple k a month and either it took her this long figure she should get paid to do what she does anyway or mark said cop d f on get paod or get off and rear kids privately, onvs money won, she b stupid not too do it minus the kids but what would be real good (but a dream) is honesty, not all these same pre written ads, refuse them scripted ads and ill praise her but they all sell their souls so I'm doubtful

Reactions: 2
Well if she's struggling in the dublin salon it's down to rent maybe but there's flip all investment gone into it otherwise. Its dated and run down 🙈
Can you imagine what her esb alone is for the 3 salons before she pays any other Bill's there is no way she is making any money from these salons there is not that much money in hairdressing.

Reactions: 3
Married with 3 kids and still use my sock from child, both me and my brother. 36 and 40.
Missed her story about doing more ads 🙄 same as them all but thats exactly why shes doing it, she spends just as much time online as all these other huns that getting couple k a month and either it took her this long figure she should get paid to do what she does anyway or mark said cop d f on get paod or get off and rear kids privately, onvs money won, she b stupid not too do it minus the kids but what would be real good (but a dream) is honesty, not all these same pre written ads, refuse them scripted ads and ill praise her but they all sell their souls so I'm doubtful
I think if she starts doing ads she will be disliked even more as she continually stated that she was not on Instagram to do ads it wasn't for her and she was only on to promote her on own businesses and now that she is cash strapped she is willing to stoop as low as the rest of them selling their soul this will really show how fake she is.

Reactions: 7
Why use a pic of ur kids to announce a competition for a cosmetic clinic, offering facelifts etc.She's such a tool.

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine what her esb alone is for the 3 salons before she pays any other Bill's there is no way she is making any money from these salons there is not that much money in hairdressing.
I haven't been in her salon since the energy crisis so I'm talking pre electricity bill surging. She was charging me over €100 more than a similar salon around the same area. I can only imagine what her prices are now. It a very old run down building and there's no justification to be charging more than Zeba in arnotts (who i imagine pay a fortune for the privilege)or any of the higher end ones on South william Street.

Reactions: 4
I haven't been in her salon since the energy crisis so I'm talking pre electricity bill surging. She was charging me over €100 more than a similar salon around the same area. I can only imagine what her prices are now. It a very old run down building and there's no justification to be charging more than Zeba in arnotts (who i imagine pay a fortune for the privilege)or any of the higher end ones on South william Street.
Were you happy with your hair, when you came out of the place each time etc? Just wondering

Screenshot_20221124-195915_Instagram.jpg
Is that a large split or does she need her colour done or has she hair loss.
Her his is terrible for a hairdresser. It wouldn't encourage me to go to her

• Wow
They have destroyed Racheal Gorrys and Themindofamayys hair.
Yes their hair is awful lately cheap and tacky looking(althoughi love mind of the mammy not false like the rest comes on in all her glory shes very relatable) ... most her bas now have tapes in which would amaze you if all these products are so good considering how long they are going should be no need even yer one danni has tapes.. even Denise's hair herself is awful wouldn't put much fate in them...

Reactions: 5
Her hair is in bits from useing all the cheap shampoo and conditioner
Yes their hair is awful lately cheap and tacky looking(althoughi love mind of the mammy not false like the rest comes on in all her glory shes very relatable) ... most her bas now have tapes in which would amaze you if all these products are so good considering how long they are going should be no need even yer one danni has tapes.. even Denise's hair herself is awful wouldn't put much fate in them...
There all useing Denise's cheap crap on there hair how do they think her products are good at the price she is selling them for, by the time her and Brendan make profit pay suppliers pay all the insta huns and god knows who else they have to be buying this stuff in for nothing a bottle of dove shampoo from deals for €1.50 would do a better job on your hair she is so full of 💩 did you hear her going on about the hair brush like she had just invented the hair brush 🤣🤣

• Haha
View attachment 1757788Is that a large split or does she need her colour done or has she hair loss.
Her his is terrible for a hairdresser. It wouldn't encourage me to go to her
I’d say it’s falling out because she’s not getting any nutrients. I suspect the tiny bit she eats goes down the toilet bowl afterwards. She’s not naturally skinny by nature, and she’s scrawny and so unhealthy looking. The black bags under her eyes make her look dreadful.

Her hair is in bits from useing all the cheap shampoo and conditioner
There all useing Denise's cheap crap on there hair how do they think her products are good at the price she is selling them for, by the time her and Brendan make profit pay suppliers pay all the insta huns and god knows who else they have to be buying this stuff in for nothing a bottle of dove shampoo from deals for €1.50 would do a better job on your hair she is so full of 💩 did you hear her going on about the hair brush like she had just invented the hair brush 🤣🤣
The fact that she was putting her new shampoo/conditioner on the same level as Kerastase, shows how delusional she is. 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

Lih-la-reeh 🙈🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Were you happy with your hair, when you came out of the place each time etc? Just wondering
I was lucky that I researched all the staff on Instagram until I found a girl I thought would suit me. All of the staff have pelo insta profiles. I'm really fussy about a full head of highlights so wanted someone who is brilliant at blonde. I was happy with it when that girl did it the first few times I went although perplexed at the price but put it down to covid increases. So I was booking the girl way in advance because I had a family event coming up and I find you need a few months to get the colour right. Then the week before the event I got a call saying my stylist was off and I was being switched to another stylist. Couldn't get an appointment anywhere else at short notice during communion and wedding season and they had my colour card so went with the change and wasn't happy with it. The girl was lovely but she just wasn't a patch on the other stylist. Cancelled my next appointment day of the event and did my upstyle myself and never went back.
FacebyG hair really put me off as well. Not a good advertisement. I never bought any of her products except a brush I found on shein for €3 🙈

Reactions: 7
I bought the shampoo and conditioner to try when it was reduced to €10 one of the days last week. It’s not bad normally after I sleep I have to run the straightener through it but I didn’t have to still straight and no tangles smells nice too!

I bought the shampoo and conditioner to try when it was reduced to €10 one of the days last week. It’s not bad normally after I sleep I have to run the straightener through it but I didn’t have to still straight and no tangles smells nice too!
Cheap shampoo and conditioner tend to make your hair feel great at first its after constant use the build up in your hair from them is not good it's bad for your scalp hence why she has a scalp exfoliate out now these products will make your scalp dry oily ect you wont ever get that that from the likes of kerastase or any good products on the market.

The talk of shampoo and conditioner has got me rethinking the one I use (pink alfaparf) what one do y’all recommend?

I use L'Oréal professional, colour care one, I've used a few different ones.
I used a cheaper one on holidays and my hair and scalp was in bits.

The talk of shampoo and conditioner has got me rethinking the one I use (pink alfaparf) what one do y’all recommend?
It would really depend on your hair and it's so hard to get good advice as i found over the years alot of salons you go into are just trying to flog products sometimes you have a receptionist at the deck who is not even a hairdresser telling you what to use 🙈 I found it was just trial and error but if you find something that works stick with it.Its very easy to be influenced online looking at all the different products.

It would really depend on your hair and it's so hard to get good advice as i found over the years alot of salons you go into are just trying to flog products sometimes you have a receptionist at the deck who is not even a hairdresser telling you what to use 🙈 I found it was just trial and error but if you find something that works stick with it.Its very easy to be influenced online looking at all the different products.
I soooo agree with this alfaparf are brilliant and affordable but if you find one you like go on to just my luck and 1litre is only 29euro or you can buy a shampoo and conditioner for €52 and if u buy pump for 2 euro you dont over use it youll get easy 6months out of it rather than spend 16 for 250mls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.