Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we to be impressed her salon is busy today I follow lots of salons on Instagram and never see them showing if there salon is busy at most they show people's hair they have done it's just brag brag brag with this one well Denise you know what they say about people who brag.
and if it’s not busy on a Friday she may aswell just shut ip shop every salon in the country is busy on a Saturday

Reactions: 2
Ali had this sign at the wedding and still Denise with the camera in everyone’s face!! 🙄
And going by Denise's latest reel, no one else seems to have had their phone out. Yet she was flat out with it. So disrespectful considering Ali specifically asked for no phones

Reactions: 9
And going by Denise's latest reel, no one else seems to have had their phone out. Yet she was flat out with it. So disrespectful considering Ali specifically asked for no phones
She probably can't read cause she certainly can't talk properly. Lirahlee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What salon is closing at 4pm in NOVEMBER? Surely you'd be flat out from now on with the start of Christmas parties and the likes

Reactions: 7
And that little hint tonight was just to let everyone know she is going to do sponsored posts the big successful entrepreneur that was never going to promote any other business thought she was to good for it, well if all your businesses were so successful why would you have to take on more work god help her she is desperate to make money and failing big time.

Reactions: 8
She could stay closed Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday aswell for all the people who do be in there

Reactions: 3
The problem is not the salon the problem is the owner that's why nobody goes there anymore.
She also seems to think she’s a better hairdresser than she actually is her prices are ridiculous for your standard salon in newbridge I mean it’s no better than any other salon in the town but yet for some reason she thinks she’s good enough to justify these prices eh no

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She also seems to think she’s a better hairdresser than she actually is her prices are ridiculous for your standard salon in newbridge I mean it’s no better than any other salon in the town but yet for some reason she thinks she’s good enough to justify these prices eh no
She has done herself no favours in Newbridge I think the carry on of her on Instagram has made alot dislike her.

Lots of people are opting to have their hair done at home. Unfortunately when money is tight the first thing to go is usually hair and beauty treatments. There isn't much money to be made in the industry and staff are leaving in their droves. The last few years has been particularly difficult for hiring with many of the experienced stylists to fly solo. Its only going to get worse. Salons will need to be competitive to keep customers coming.

Reactions: 5
Lots of people are opting to have their hair done at home. Unfortunately when money is tight the first thing to go is usually hair and beauty treatments. There isn't much money to be made in the industry and staff are leaving in their droves. The last few years has been particularly difficult for hiring with many of the experienced stylists to fly solo. Its only going to get worse. Salons will need to be competitive to keep customers coming.
I think she is finding it hard to be competitive when she has such big overheads that big salon that she aspired to have could end up being the ruination of her, the small salons with less overheads and bills can cut costs a little bit more so can remain Competitive when prices will have to be cut to keep people coming January will tell a lot for some hairdressers

I think she is finding it hard to be competitive when she has such big overheads that big salon that she aspired to have could end up being the ruination of her, the small salons with less overheads and bills can cut costs a little bit more so can remain Competitive when prices will have to be cut to keep people coming January will tell a lot for some hairdressers
It probably doesn’t help that she has every Tom dick and Harry as BA for voduz & pelo.. the huns that she licks holes of won’t come running to help her when she goes down the Swanee

Reactions: 10
Well if she's struggling in the dublin salon it's down to rent maybe but there's flip all investment gone into it otherwise. Its dated and run down 🙈

Reactions: 3
Begging for new stocking hangers.
Brand new stocking this year, nothing wrong with last year's. My stockings are 20 years old, since I moved into my house. My kids are adults but I still use them every year.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.