Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously?? That’s shocking! 😳😳 What’s her username? I’ll report it too. My God has the woman no sense.
I've just looked and tiktok have apparently restricted the account as it violated community guidelines. Can't find the account now. Denise needs to cop on and stop pimping out her kid online to weirdos.

Reactions: 10
I've just looked and tiktok have apparently restricted the account as it violated community guidelines. Can't find the account now. Denise needs to cop on and stop pimping out her kid online to weirdos.
See she still has Beth’s YouTube channel link on her page. Yes Beth may want to be online like her mother but a seven year old cannot even begin to comprehend the dangers of being on a public platform. It’s Denise’s job as a mother to protect her child. The sooner a law is introduced to protect children’s privacy the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
See she still has Beth’s YouTube channel link on her page. Yes Beth may want to be online like her mother but a seven year old cannot even begin to comprehend the dangers of being on a public platform. It’s Denise’s job as a mother to protect her child. The sooner a law is introduced to protect children’s privacy the better.
It’s ok though, she lives in a small town where everyone knows everyone 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Amazing no videos of Beth, in the last 2 weeks or so, since it all kicked off, with Denise making a holy show of herself, with her passive aggressive reply to a follower, who was only concerned that every, Tom, Dick & Harry, know exactly who Beth’s is, when they see, her in Newbridge & Wexford and even the exact housing estate she lives in

Reactions: 7
Very strange how she never acknowledges or has shown photos of Mark older daughter, out with them for a day out or on holidays with them

I understand that Mother, might not want her on IG etc, but surely you would still mention her in a post or a photo & just blank her face out in it.

It’s like only Beth & Jude, only exist as her and Marks family unit

Very strange how she never acknowledges or has shown photos of Mark older daughter, out with them for a day out or on holidays with them

I understand that Mother, might not want her on IG etc, but surely you would still mention her in a post or a photo & just blank her face out in it.

She showed her after Jude’s christening, the girl herself asked to be kept private but gave permission for a pic to be shared from the church. She’s an older teen, possibly an adult at this stage, maybe someone can confirm her age.
Sharing her with her face blanked out would open up a whole can of worms as to why she would choose to feature children too young to consent so it’s probably easier not to show any part of her.

I just went onto her page there to check, there’s a photo of her in the middle of the christening highlight with her brother & sister.
Can I ask that no one shares if here out of respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

She has openly said marks daughter doesn’t want to be shown on the page.

Reactions: 2
That’s fair enough, but never even mentions came along anywhere with them etc.
She’s respectful of her wishes & I have to respect her for that. She doesn’t want to be mentioned or featured. Hopefully she allows the other 2 the same privacy if requested. She spoke about it a couple of times. I think once was around the time of a party for Beth & she was saying how much Beth loves her and then went on to explaining why we never see her

Reactions: 7

Probably out of respect she doesnt show her,Think people forget Instagram is only a snippet of daily life too she is possibly there just we dont see, Iv 3stepchildren & you wouldn’t think they existed on my socials as its there wish not to be online If & when I post a random picture it’s always with there permission,even my own are at the age now where there sayin No to it. At least the stepdaughter has a say / choice poor beth hasnt!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.