Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can never get over how bad her own hair is, you can clearly see where her own hair stops and the extensions continue, the length is rotten…
As for the video of her brushing your wans hair…she looks like she’s wanted to Denise to F off! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can never get over how bad her own hair is, you can clearly see where her own hair stops and the extensions continue, the length is rotten…
As for the video of her brushing your wans hair…she looks like she’s wanted to Denise to F off! 🤣
her side fringe kills me. pretty sure i had that hair in 2007

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it’s vile, it would be lovely just cut to her shoulders, it would look smart looking. As for the colour it is even worse, I know she said she was ginger, but come on, she is nearly 40, nobody has hair that colour natural or not, at that age.
It’s like something you coloured yourself out of the boxes the chemist sells

Reactions: 1
And she gets her hair blow dried all the time in the salon. The state of it when she was on holiday and had to do it herself! 🙈🤣 Any hairdresser I know is well able to do their own hair when they’re away.

her side fringe kills me. pretty sure i had that hair in 2007
Emo vibes 🖤🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Lately she is coming across as a pysco 🙊
It’s all gone straight to her head, she’s practically salivating. She’s fame hungry.. I could see that when I first saw her on Babymakers. Hanging around with Erin McGregaor only dying to get a sniff of Conor’s boxers. She’s cardboard gangster gee.

Reactions: 7
So I seen a teaser on Denise's page the other day....basically another white label hairdryer that she will no doubt claim to have designed herself from scratch. So here yous have it folks...world exclusive for yous all. 🤣
Screenshot_20220904-095819_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me that thinks this, but no photos or reels with Beth in the last week, since she got told off about having her on all the time & everybody knows who & where the child lives & her school etc

Reactions: 7
Denise, please read this and stop starting every sentence with Lih-relll-leee

LITERALLY
The adverb literally means "actually," and we use it when we want others to know we're serious, not exaggerating or being metaphorical

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it was mentioned a good few posts back but Beth has been suspiciously absent from her stories recently. Has Denise listened and taken on board some of the criticism? I would definitely respect her for making that decision.

Reactions: 4
I know it was mentioned a good few posts back but Beth has been suspiciously absent from her stories recently. Has Denise listened and taken on board some of the criticism? I would definitely respect her for making that decision.
Me too!

Reactions: 2
why in bleeping gods name does she feel the need to put up stories with the child in the bath in the background. absolute dope this one.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.