Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imaging having your daughter trailing behind you taking that video🤦‍♀️ Imagine packing that black thing for a family holiday. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her bare arse in the latest video and opening saying she had Beth record it. If she doesn't want Beth to be body conscious she's going about it the wrong way. I genuinely think while she clearly loves her kids she is doing serious damage to them with her carry on.

Her bare arse in the latest video and opening saying she had Beth record it. If she doesn't want Beth to be body conscious she's going about it the wrong way. I genuinely think while she clearly loves her kids she is doing serious damage to them with her carry on.
She looks like a hooker selling her wares on the balcony!! Not appropriate for a family holiday never mind getting a CHILD to video her 🤬

Reactions: 9
Sorry what in the actual duck she needs help

Reactions: 5
Imagine asking your 7 year old to film you will you sassy round the place - what a brainless idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What the actully f... is that reel
Morto for her .
Who would ask a child to video that bad enough if himself done it but a child

Reactions: 4
I knew she was a complete freak when she had Beth doing her ootd and set up a yt for her. She needs to cop on.

Reactions: 3
Newbridge is liherally a tiny village guys. 🙄 everyone knows everyones kids. And the internet is the same.

• Haha
Newbridge is liherally a tiny village guys. 🙄 everyone knows everyones kids. And the internet is the same.
Newbridge is far from a small village these days & there are multiple schools, it’s probably a couple of decades since everyone knew everyone else’s children there, the population has exploded in recent years. She can keep telling herself otherwise though. it’s wrong If a child is recognised by a total stranger due to their parents putting them out there for all to see, that concerned poster was only saying what most people are thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolute bullshit.Newbridge and the surrounding LEA has a population of over 35,000 people.Ive seen her out with Beth too - and recognised her because she has exposed her so much.Id be very concerned fir Beth - I wouldn't want my girls hanging around with a kid who spends so much time on social media.It's unhealthy.and she is taking advantage of her - what normal mam gets their 7 year old to video video them prancing around in that get up she had on on hols?I No one...She's mental.

Attachments

She is trying to make Betsy be the equivalent to Lindsay Logan/Britney, when they where kids.

Look how they turned out, later in life.

Its cringe when the poor young wan comes on it's so forced and fake with the amercian twang.
Can she not let her speak and dress for her age.
That poster really hit a sore point with her.
laughable then saying everyone knows everyone elses child what planet is she on.
Instagram should really tighten up their rules on the over exposure of innocent children.

Reactions: 11
She's right you guys. Instead of spending our time posting on these forums we should be spending our time posting inappropriate videos and pictures of our own children. Good one Denise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Denise should be ashamed of herself the way she spoke in her stories saying she would be more worried about a mother with 4 kids, having nothing better to do, than commenting on how she lets every stranger in the world know who Beth is etc.

Denise if you are reading this, it’s you who has nothing to do with your time, if you are so busy & successful, you would not have the time to be always on this boasting about Beth & the girls in the Salon’s.

Reactions: 15
Every parent is entitled to down time & that mother of 4 might have been enjoying a cuppa after dinner last night while her other half sorted the kids for bed after a busy week. Mams are allowed that time Denise and for some they like to use that time to scroll through a few stories. I’d say a huge chunk of her followers are parents & if they all did something better with their time then she would have no audience. In my opinion she just put down every single parent that follows her this morning.
I’m sure she feels like tit today when she was trying to do a good thing, her heart was in the right place. All Denise had to do was say thank you & move on or just ignore completely. Total attention seeker.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.