Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she actually got Beth to film that last reel.Like seriously?That's warped.That holiday is for adults.How many other kids do you see in anything she posts?

Reactions: 8
She was always a bit strange but she is totally loosing the plot….. her tan looks green and Denise your not all that…… would only eat herself….. and all only the lick arse insta huns commenting….. and having a right laugh at her behind her back

Reactions: 7
Denise looks like a goblin has hit the nail on the head! I couldn’t put my finger on what she reminded me of but that is a perfect description! Gremlins comes to mind 🤣

Reactions: 1
Body acceptance me HOOP
This one is emaciated and only LIVING herself.

Very easy to spout body acceptance when your bleeping thin ya clown

Reactions: 9
Because she has grown up watching YouTube 24/7, when Denise was ‘being present’ 😆

This is a post she had up a couple of years ago. She’s way more gaunt now. No way is she eating healthy. Shame on all her friends and family, including her husband for enabling her.
She looks healthy in that puc compared to how thin amd skeletal she is now.
I really hope someone can get through to her and get her the help she obviously needs before ahe dies permanent damage to her body and possibly to Beth's view of "body positivity" as she puts it

Reactions: 4
Because she has grown up watching YouTube 24/7, when Denise was ‘being present’ 😆

This is a post she had up a couple of years ago. She’s way more gaunt now. No way is she eating healthy. Shame on all her friends and family, including her husband for enabling her.
I’m laughing at the person who liked Denise’s post 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m laughing at the person who liked Denise’s post 😂😂
Maybe it’s me… but the ‘Hi Guys’, promotion of Voduz sun scream , she asked me to pose… seriously Denise, catch a grip girl!! Ur daughter has turned into an absolute spoilt ……totally self absorbed and unbearably obnoxious… shame on u as a parent for cultivating this mentality! Beth needs a normal child hood without the insta posts, the exposure and ur bull ##it about positive body image.. ur credibility is in the gutter girl.. personally, I would be mortified if I reared a child on insta and exposed her to all kinds of absolute weirdos.. she is a little girl who be playing with friends, stressing about normal childhood things, not promoting Voduz and taking pictures of a totally self absorbed mother!!

I know this isn’t a rave thread (and you know I’m not a fan of Denise) but, I am in awe at how much she seems to get done in a day! Baby not sleeping (alongside having another small child to look after), gym workout, working and juggling life in general and without moaning too. She is also seems like a great boss, supporting her staff and giving them credit and praise when it’s deserved. Have to give her credit for that.
It’s called having a nanny… we just ain’t allowed to see gat on insta

• Heart
Denise if you read here or one of your besties can inform you 🙈.,.. the children you longed for and tried so hard to get.,.., they are in front of you now… put your bleeping phone away and enjoy them.,,, you are so miserable and trying so show you are so happy but failing miserably… you can make your money without starving yourself and stuffing the phone in your beautiful childrens faces…. When you hadn’t got it made (as in plenty of money but still a successful business woman you looked so much happier and healthier, no one is jealous of you…. It’s actually very worrying the way you are carrying on…,, you put your life on public expect a public response,,., cop yourself on

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's actually such a sad thing to watch. I followed Denise because I was going through my own fertility journey. I remember watching what she had with Beth and her one Pelo salon and thinking how lucky she was. She seemed so happy and grateful with her lot back then. It's only really when she became pregnant with Jude that things really started to turn. Between all of the manifestation of the baby crap, flouting covid guidelines then trying to capitalise on testing positive the week the baby was due. It feels like she is just someone who can't cope with a large following. She just has a need to impress strangers and she is passing it on to her daughter. It's all a bit tragic.

Reactions: 11
It's actually such a sad thing to watch. I followed Denise because I was going through my own fertility journey. I remember watching what she had with Beth and her one Pelo salon and thinking how lucky she was. She seemed so happy and grateful with her lot back then. It's only really when she became pregnant with Jude that things really started to turn. Between all of the manifestation of the baby crap, flouting covid guidelines then trying to capitalise on testing positive the week the baby was due. It feels like she is just someone who can't cope with a large following. She just has a need to impress strangers and she is passing it on to her daughter. It's all a bit tragic.
Totally agree, she has changed so much since she got pregnant with Jude and not just physically. She is just unbearable now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.