Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Technically Denise should be reported to Insta for this video.Its inappropriate to have a 7 year old filming this content .... So Denise, you can pretend that message doesn't rattle you, but it has.And if you go to you daughter's school website, you will see that her school policy strongly recommends that children should be kept away from social media - we get reminders every year - and our kids go to school in Newbridge.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So it’s ok for people to take time out of their day to send her positive messages and positive opinions on Beth but one half negative comment and she goes off the walls 😂😂😂 lads this one has to much time on her hands, did she go into anyone else’s profile and see how many children they have 🫣

Reactions: 14
It’s so funny to listen to hear her always go on about her team & most of them are with her from day 1 & are “ family” to her & she gives them lots of time off etc.

She must think we are fools, if another saloon, even offered a extra 1euro a hour to them, they would be up & gone to the new salon/employer!!!

Reactions: 5
Just watched her stories and I would say she will lose so much following after those comments. She must think she is God

Reactions: 5
That message wasn't even rude... shocked how Denise responded... she has completely changed in the past year or so..

Reactions: 9
She’s a very angry person isn’t she. I don’t think the woman who messaged her was rude or anything she was just saying what she thought yet she made it out like some big thing. I think the woman needs some therapy causing keeping up this happy go lucky wonderful world appearance isn’t really her. Wonder now the truth behind Claire balding and her feud maybe she was the bully
And not Claire 😳

Reactions: 13
I know she's not the brightest but does she not understand her child can't consent? Any adult enjoying that content is probably a weirdo too.

Reactions: 11
I know she's not the brightest but does she not understand her child can't consent? Any adult enjoying that content is probably a weirdo too.
I always remember she put up a question box asking why people follow her .. loads of nutballs replied 'for beth' 'to see gorgeous beth' 'Beth's vlogs' etc etc.. like wtf... people are strange

• Wow
She’s a very angry person isn’t she. I don’t think the woman who messaged her was rude or anything she was just saying what she thought yet she made it out like some big thing. I think the woman needs some therapy causing keeping up this happy go lucky wonderful world appearance isn’t really her. Wonder now the truth behind Claire balding and her feud maybe she was the bully
And not Claire 😳
I’d say there was a pair of them in it. Claire is toxic

Reactions: 1
Her reaction was way over the top to that person's comment .very passive aggressive. This positivity just comes across as fakeness. The comment rattled her though. I think she has some doubt about it but now has to own her decisions.

Is she that stupid to the risks of plastering her little girl all over the internet.

Also her hair gives me the ICK and I think she's very shook looking lately.

Toxic witch she shoukd be ashamed addressing it to thousands like that bleeping gremlin lookalike that poor woman

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.