Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t commented on this thread before but had to come for a look after seeing her latest stories and thinking that she’s so thin, glad I’m not the only one to think it!

Reactions: 2
Why put yourself and a baby and kids though and 11 hour flight when really sje couldn't have gone to Spain or Portugal for all she did on Bali, which was mostly posing. She looked terrible or wreaked there.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why put yourself and a baby and kids though and 11 hour flight when really sje couldn't have gone to Spain or Portugal for all she did on Bali, which was mostly posing. She looked terrible or wreaked there.
That's what a normal person would do she defo isn't right in the head them poor kids like kids are happy wirh a swimming pool some entertainment and few ice pops would she ever cop the duck ok Everything she does is for show and for the gram

Reactions: 6
And the hubby gets to sleep the whole 11 hour flight while she looks after the kids cos he gets sore ears and probably drugs himself up to the hilt so he can pass out for the whole time. She's an absolute doormat and doesn't even realise.

Reactions: 3
Did I c her promoting Rosie’s shite brand today and also begging at the same time for more?!

And the hubby gets to sleep the whole 11 hour flight while she looks after the kids cos he gets sore ears and probably drugs himself up to the hilt so he can pass out for the whole time. She's an absolute doormat and doesn't even realise.
If he has a problem with is ears when flying as she said in that post, why book an 11 hour each way flight holiday. I'd say she made him. All for the gram. I've no sympathy for her having to mind the kids for 11 hour flight.

Reactions: 7
Hardly a dpo
[/QUOTE
Hardly a door mat 😂😂😂 she said he has problems with his ears and doesn't like flying.

He can’t mind the kids on the plane because he has a pain in his ears, he can’t carry Jude on his back because he’s afraid of heights, he obviously can’t get out of bed early either for whatever reason because it’s always her up with Jude. He sounds like a big baby. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He can’t mind the kids on the plane because he has a pain in his ears, he can’t carry Jude on his back because he’s afraid of heights, he obviously can’t get out of bed early either for whatever reason because it’s always her up with Jude. He sounds like a big baby. 🙄
He seems very hands off.

Reactions: 7
If he’s a former addict he’s probably wary of medicating which means he can’t help out when travelling. She would have known before the Hol what to expect.

Ah she couldn’t help but post the fact that they’re flying business class. 🙄 I suppose her few ‘work’ posts allows for the cost of the trip to be tax deductible?

Reactions: 5
So she just had to come on and show the ‘difference of what a good brushing can do’ (cue product) No Denise, you’re back to getting your tri weekly blow dry from your talented team. That’s why your weave looks nice. It was like very long rats tail when you were away. Were you not brushing your hair while in Bali? 🙄🙄

Jesus shes skin and bone lads, that Crop top she was showing last night, there's nothing left of her shes doesn't look well at all clearly not eating, think she's had form for this in the past too before she had Beth so has clearly gone back to it since having jude

Jesus shes skin and bone lads, that Crop top she was showing last night, there's nothing left of her shes doesn't look well at all clearly not eating, think she's had form for this in the past too before she had Beth so has clearly gone back to it since having jude
Really hope she's ok... I kinda feel uncomfortable watching her stories .she's clearly unwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.