Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair length looks absolutely ridiculous you'd never think she was a hairdresser she hasn't a clue

Reactions: 11
There’s not one picture of someone’s else’s child, in any of her backgrounds of her photos or reels.

She could have saved her self a look of money & bought Beth up to the Phoenix Park for a few days & the child would have enjoyed herself!!!

Reactions: 7
Tree House looks fab but I would be so nervous of one of the kids falling over the wooden balcony. Wouldn't be able to relax or turn your back for a split second

Reactions: 4
Sweet divine that holiday is no way child friendly
My heart would be in my mouth staying in that tree house.

Why is she always carrying Jude can the hubby not carry him. Once again she has him
On her back on the boat, she gets up Early to watch the sun set as Jude was up.

Reactions: 1
Why is she always carrying Jude can the hubby not carry him. Once again she has him
It’s disgraceful, she looks very frail herself, she seems to be always carrying him on her back.

What is he doing

Reactions: 2
It’s disgraceful, she looks very frail herself, she seems to be always carrying him on her back.

What is he doing
She referenced it in her stories that he was afraid of heights and water and she was more adventurous than him or something along those lines

• Haha
She’s doing it to burn as many calories as possible as many anorexics do.

Who cares who's carrying the child what difference does it make
No difference. You just tend to see the husband carrying the child at least the odd time.she seems to carry him constantly, but like I said it’s to keep calories down imo.

And I’m sorry but she is not a great advertisement for Profhilo or that girl she tagged, with her gaunt face and sunken eyes. 💀

Last edited:
I'd say it's possibly for attention. She was saying how much attention Jude draws so it's probably that.

Reactions: 3
I can't get over how awful her hair is and how frail she looks, has something happened to her? I haven't followed her for a long time I just had a look at her stories yesterday and couldn't believe how different she looks.

Also why is this thread in the "Blogger" section 😂 took me ages to find it

I can't get over how awful her hair is and how frail she looks, has something happened to her? I haven't followed her for a long time I just had a look at her stories yesterday and couldn't believe how different she looks.

Also why is this thread in the "Blogger" section 😂 took me ages to find it
I think she's unwell, suggestions before about an eating disorder.

Reactions: 6
She is skin and bone. She's really embracing the Romany gypsy look too. It doesn't suit her at all

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.