Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman can convince herself all she wants that she's being "present" with her family all she wants. Recording all these "" "special moments" isn't being present Denise. It's doing the exact same thing you do every day except in a different country.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This woman can convince herself all she wants that she's being "present" with her family all she wants. Recording all these "" "special moments" isn't being present Denise. It's doing the exact same thing you do every day except in a different country.
The woman is a walking contradiction.

Reactions: 5
Denise must think she is “Mother Teresa”, she can save the world, or especially enrich “womens lifes” with her advice.

She really is coming across as thick as two planks

Reactions: 6
She hasn't got off social media ffs.

What the point on some of those stories, it's lihillary just to look at herself. She can't get over herself as my nan used to say.

• Haha
And she’s constantly liking, commenting on and sharing other people’s stories so she must be on her phone all the time. “Present’ my arse 🤣🤣🤣

When is that holiday over, it looks really boring.
Make your mind up Denise, one day you're embracing your paleness the next you're as tanned as a love islander.
And as for her pushing Beth 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
That kids accent 🙄 Beth took these body positivity photos so relaxed and normal.
My hoop put that child under your poxy hat til she comes out speaking like she might have at least visited Ireland at some stage 👀👀🇮🇪🇮🇪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The over exposure of Beth is disgusting. All this body positivity and worried about her her child will look at her own body in years to come, the only person going to give that child a body complex is her own mother. She's so self obsessed amd that hair 🤢🤮🤮🤮 rotten

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This one's latest reel she is absolutely so self obsessed get over yourself Denise your defo not all that love

• Haha
Imaging bringing that black outfit on holidays, a family holiday at that. Not a beach bar girls holiday in ibiza.
As for the photo of Beth, is she for fcuken real.

Very strange woman and bizarre carryon with the child who is very obviously flung onto an iPad/YouTube the entire summer/life with that accent

God forgive me but Denise gives me Goblin vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.