Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s in the front seat of a moving vehicle with that baby just sitting on her lap!! Iā€™m actually shocked. šŸ˜³

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s in a car.. car behind her, driver distracted could easily bump into the back of the car and thatā€™s a very young baby completely unsupported.
It doesnā€™t look like sheā€™s on the driver side. Theyā€™re also going at a snails pace. Sheā€™s not endangering anyone but her own child

It doesnā€™t look like sheā€™s on the driver side. Theyā€™re also going at a snails pace. Sheā€™s not endangering anyone but her own child
Thatā€™s what I meant, if there was even a little bump from behind that baby could go flying. And actually in parts it doesnā€™t look like theyā€™re going that slowly? Just leave the baby in his car seat. šŸ¤·šŸ¼

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s in the front seat of a moving vehicle with that baby just sitting on her lap!! Iā€™m actually shocked. šŸ˜³
Iā€™ve been there & everyone does it, the kids see nothing from the back seat. Everyone crawls at a snails pace, honestly youā€™d walk it quicker & everyone leaves a huge gap between cars so everyone can see properly & take photos.
i took the back seat last year & it was tit! my 10yo took the front seat & the baby switched between him & my husband any time the car was stopped.

Iā€™ve been there & everyone does it, the kids see nothing from the back seat. Everyone crawls at a snails pace, honestly youā€™d walk it quicker & everyone leaves a huge gap between cars so everyone can see properly & take photos.
i took the back seat last year & it was tit! my 10yo took the front seat & the baby switched between him & my husband any time the car was stopped.
Ok fair enough. Iā€™ve never been there, I just saw the moving car. I personally wouldnā€™t ever take any chance with such a small baby.

Reactions: 3
Ok fair enough. Iā€™ve never been there, I just saw the moving car. I personally wouldnā€™t ever take any chance with such a small baby.
Weā€™re both very conscious of safety here but theres no risk at all there in our opinion & when we approached the end of the displays we pulled over & put little miss back in her car seat before driving through the rest of the estate. Iā€™m talking minimum 4 car gaps between cars & everyone always prepared to stop, they remind everyone on arrival too.

Weā€™re both very conscious of safety here but theres no risk at all there in our opinion & when we approached the end of the displays we pulled over & put little miss back in her car seat before driving through the rest of the estate. Iā€™m talking minimum 4 car gaps between cars & everyone always prepared to stop, they remind everyone on arrival too.
Ah ok. Iā€™ve never been there, just saw the moving car and the little baby on the lap!

Reactions: 1
She's out looking at houses for sale around Newbridge at the moment. I wouldn't want her next to me that's for sure.

Aw jeez I could be doing with a new house but I'm still struggling to manifest my baby first. Maybe I should message her asking for tips on the baby manifesting so I can speed things along and get the house next šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's out looking at houses for sale around Newbridge at the moment. I wouldn't want her next to me that's for sure.
Didnā€™t she come on or have a post about how she was just grateful for all she had and she realised she didnā€™t need a new house etc etc .. blah blah .. sheā€™s a dose

Reactions: 6
Didnā€™t she come on or have a post about how she was just grateful for all she had and she realised she didnā€™t need a new house etc etc .. blah blah .. sheā€™s a dose
In the midst of a massive housing crisis? Iā€™m sure thatā€™s a comfort to families in emergency accommodation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.