Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don’t think the hospital would collaborate her story if she really did have IVF - she had videos up of the scan and them telling her she was 26/27 weeks gone - I’m sure they wouldn’t do it if she had IVF.
Doesn’t mean she didn’t know she was pregnant before then though
Now there telling their story, she be writing a book next, she craves so much attention, considering she says she has it all ,, definitely everything well orchestrated with her business, shes not the sweet she protrays, and doesn’t care who she shits on

Reactions: 5
She's just loving telling her story in that podcast. I had to stop once she finished talking about Mark. He went into treatment a few weeks after she told him he could do better. Now she's an addiction recovery queen as well as everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's just loving telling her story in that podcast. I had to stop once she finished talking about Mark. He went into treatment a few weeks after she told him he could do better. Now she's an addiction recovery queen as well as everything else.
In bed with covid and very bored so had a listen. Jeez. The superhero complex. She always knew she was destined for greatness 😂😂. She’s a hair dresser! A successful one and clearly a good business woman. But the notions are out of this world!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder was she brought up the way shes bringing Beth up, ie been told she's the best at everything and can do no wrong. Over praised.
I've a friend from school who's parents always told she she was the prettiest girl in school, the best at everything, better than everyone, always pushed and got the best parts on school plays. Don't get me wrong, I was praised as a child, but not to this extent and also praised my kids growing up.
She is now an adult and to say she's overconfident its an understatement. She would get her nose in anywhere. She reminds me of Denise, destined for bigger things. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s got a great work ethic though, I always found people who were brought up thinking the sun shone out of their arses to be afraid of hard work. Like it’s beneath them.

what was he in treatment for? Sorry don’t know the back story.

She’s got a great work ethic though, I always found people who were brought up thinking the sun shone out of their arses to be afraid of hard work. Like it’s beneath them.
Great work ethic? Shilling tit online? She’s hardly down the mines!!

Reactions: 5
Poor guy, hope he doesn’t mind her telling everyone.
You’d like to think he’d agreed to it before she put it out there. Sounds like she did plenty of drugs in her time too but didn’t end up addicted

Reactions: 3
You’d like to think he’d agreed to it before she put it out there. Sounds like she did plenty of drugs in her time too but didn’t end up addicted
Looks like it too. Also sounds like it. Always talking about manifesting. Sounds like she’s on a LSD trip

Reactions: 4
She’s a thick witch .. harping on about “educating” herself .. and constantly mispronounces words or uses them in the wrong context .. for example .. frequently calls them hair “follicules” instead of “follicles” and then today saying that Jude was “memorised” at the panto 😂😂😂 she is just so irritating 🙄 “liherally”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can’t deal with her competitions. It’s always a pic of her kids or of her instead of what you can actually win 😂 her new post about winning the bracelet had me in stitches! No Denise, no one wants to spread your mug around to win a bracelet worth €300 thanks all the same 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can’t deal with her competitions. It’s always a pic of her kids or of her instead of what you can actually win 😂 her new post about winning the bracelet had me in stitches! No Denise, no one wants to spread your mug around to win a bracelet worth €300 thanks all the same 🙈
She’s sneaky with them if you ask me! They should be all reported as spam like all the others who do constant giveaways 🙄🙄 sure isn’t Saint Denise of Infertility always giving to the small people!!

Reactions: 6
Loads asking her how show how she does her make up, cause lots can't do their make up 'like me'. God complex is spot on.
I'm sure she meant, loads can't do their make up like her as in she's cant do her makeup either... Iv heard her say a good few times before when she gets a pr drop from bperfect that she doesn't know why he sends it to her because she's not great at doing her makeup, just uses the basics

Reactions: 2
Why does she try to make out that everything she sells has a USP? They’re sleep rollers they have been around forever. What exactly is the difference between these and the ones from Penneys which are 1.50 a pack. 🙄

Why does she try to make out that everything she sells has a USP? They’re sleep rollers they have been around forever. What exactly is the difference between these and the ones from Penneys which are 1.50 a pack. 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.