Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting article on RTÉ.ie about sharing your kids images online. It really hits the nail on the head:

"Childhood is a precious time, a time of cocooning and freedom from pressure. Children deserve the freedom to be themselves enjoying a carefree existence and secure in the knowledge that their parents are acting in their best interests.

Are parents not contributing to the stealth theft of their children’s identity and data by showcasing the inner sanctum of the home and the private interactions and exploits of their minor children? How long more will it take for the real and potential dangers associated with the flagrant exposure of children online to resonate with influencer parents?"

I hope the likes of Denise and others take note!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Interesting article on RTÉ.ie about sharing your kids images online. It really hits the nail on the head:

"Childhood is a precious time, a time of cocooning and freedom from pressure. Children deserve the freedom to be themselves enjoying a carefree existence and secure in the knowledge that their parents are acting in their best interests.

Are parents not contributing to the stealth theft of their children’s identity and data by showcasing the inner sanctum of the home and the private interactions and exploits of their minor children? How long more will it take for the real and potential dangers associated with the flagrant exposure of children online to resonate with influencer parents?"

I hope the likes of Denise and others take note!
I followed someone recently ‘Makingmilliestones’ who has a toddler with DS and a small child. Within hours I saw the two kids completely naked in the bath. The mother wasn’t even trying to conceal anything. I was so shocked and unfollowed just as fast. The woman has 26k followers and an open account that anyone can access.
Do these ‘influencers/content creators’ not realise the danger they are putting their children in?! Something has to be done to protect the privacy of these young innocent children if they’re own mothers won’t.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I followed someone recently ‘Makingmilliestones’ who has a toddler with DS and a small child. Within hours I saw the two kids completely naked in the bath. The mother wasn’t even trying to conceal anything. I was so shocked and unfollowed just as fast. The woman has 26k followers and an open account that anyone can access.
Do these ‘influencers/content creators’ not realise the danger they are putting their children in?! Something has to be done to protect the privacy of these young innocent children if they’re own mothers won’t.

They should all have a look at Adam Whittingtons Instagram and see how images can and do so easily get in the wrong hands. It's so scary. Every parent should protect their child. Images can be altered even when they are innocent, never mind when instagrammers share their children in the bath.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So she spent weeks plugging Voduz, Pelo, B Perfect, nevermind all the ‘small local businesses she supports’ 🙄🙄 Especially the last few days coming up to Black Friday with discount codes, PR etc. Today it’s all back to the ‘material things mean nothing/tears/be grateful’ bollox. 🥱🥱🥱

And sorry I don’t believe for one minute that Beth had ‘a new baby brother’ on her Santa list for last year! There’s no way Denise wouldn’t have jumped on that for a bit of content last year if it had happened.

So she spent weeks plugging Voduz, Pelo, B Perfect, nevermind all the ‘small local businesses she supports’ 🙄🙄 Especially the last few days coming up to Black Friday with discount codes, PR etc. Today it’s all back to the ‘material things mean nothing/tears/be grateful’ bollox. 🥱🥱🥱

And sorry I don’t believe for one minute that Beth had ‘a new baby brother’ on her Santa list for last year! There’s no way Denise wouldn’t have jumped on that for a bit of content last year if it had happened.
For a person who uses the word ‘literally’ so much, you would think that she would learn to pronounce it correctly. ‘Lih-relll-leee’

Ok rant over 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

For a person who uses the word ‘literally’ so much, you would think that she would learn to pronounce it correctly. ‘Lih-relll-leee’

Ok rant over 😂😂
Lih-relll-leee came on here to say she does my head on the amount of times she says Lih-relll-leee and the way she pronounces it. Lih-relll-leee.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The baby makers on in tv now, again.
She looks so different, her house isn't the perfect show house it is now either.
Edit: sorry she hasn't changed that much, she's making him take multible photos of her going in for a procedure.

Reactions: 2
Her on about masks on babies. I don’t agree with newborns and toddlers wearing them but older kids are fine. Children in countries such as China and Japan have worn them for decades. It doesn’t make asthma worse, CF patients wear them, it doesn’t cause infections either. Do your research.

Grow the duck up if the biggest worry is wearing a mask or a child wearing one we are very fuckin privileged

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My 3 year old nephew living abroad wears a mask to the shops. Doesn't bother him in the slightest. It's a load of bs and the parents are more offended by it than the kids!

Reactions: 11
My 3 year old nephew living abroad wears a mask to the shops. Doesn't bother him in the slightest. It's a load of bs and the parents are more offended by it than the kids!
Exactly my daughter is Beth's age and I had to buy her masks because her brothers had them. If she has to wear it I don't think I would have an issue nor would she.

Reactions: 3
The whole outfit is bizarre.
In another note, see the weave that was to last a year and cost €600 didn’t last long.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.