Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i mean, don’t take my word as gospel, but doesn’t anyone else think Jude IS her ice baby? Too many things not adding up in Denises “manifestation” 🙄
Honestly I don’t think the hospital would collaborate her story if she really did have IVF - she had videos up of the scan and them telling her she was 26/27 weeks gone - I’m sure they wouldn’t do it if she had IVF.
Doesn’t mean she didn’t know she was pregnant before then though

Reactions: 2
Honestly I don’t think the hospital would collaborate her story if she really did have IVF - she had videos up of the scan and them telling her she was 26/27 weeks gone - I’m sure they wouldn’t do it if she had IVF.
Doesn’t mean she didn’t know she was pregnant before then though
Still find it odd how an IVF doctor scanned her when the baby wasn’t anything to do with IVF. Why didn’t she have to wait for a scan from a maternity hospital like the rest of us 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Still find it odd how an IVF doctor scanned her when the baby wasn’t anything to do with IVF. Why didn’t she have to wait for a scan from a maternity hospital like the rest of us 🤷🏻‍♀️
I assume it was just that she had such a long term relationship with that doctor - but who really knows what went on?

Some IVF clinics can offer private scans to people who aren't currently a patient. So I assume cos she's had a long relationship with her fertility doctor that she was able to just pay for a private scan with someone who knew her background and she was comfortable with.

Reactions: 3
Dr Luda is a private doctor who performs scans
She’s not just an IVF doctor. I’m sure once she paid she is happy to oblige

Where has she mentioned this?
Getting more painful by the day , the changes in her, don’t believe Voduz doing that well , mc cabes pharmacy has alot of their stuff half price, there recharge straighter was tit , definitely manifesting life better than it is 🤩

Getting more painful by the day , the changes in her, don’t believe Voduz doing that well , mc cabes pharmacy has alot of their stuff half price, there recharge straighter was tit , definitely manifesting life better than it is 🤩
A hairdresser friend of mine bought a dryer off them. Returned it a week later because it was over heating! Not worth the hype i don’t think!

A hairdresser friend of mine bought a dryer off them. Returned it a week later because it was over heating! Not worth the hype i don’t think!
There hairdryers are fantastic for home use they are not for salon use and she has stated that on numerous occasions

Serious question what would be a good cheap straightener to get? Not vuduz shite
Remington shine therapy one in Argos. Much better than expensive ones we've found. Argos have it with a hairdryer gift set at the moment for 54.99.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it just the angle of the photo where she tagged dainty bear, but it looked like Jude has a serious amount of cradle cap.

Maybe it just the angle of the photo where she tagged dainty bear, but it looked like Jude has a serious amount of cradle cap.
Oh gosh he does, she’s probably letting it build up so she can bring out this amazing new product (from aliexpress) to get rid of cradle cap

Serious question what would be a good cheap straightener to get? Not vuduz shite
Not very cheap but the ETI ones from Peter mark are brilliant. I have the €74 one for about 5 years now & a couple of salons where I am use them too. I went through 3 Remington ones in about the same amount of time prior to that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.