Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know outfits are ment to be anything, mine is normally whatever is clean 😂She can wear what she wants the same as anyone else. Denise has always had a different style of clothing to most people.
Poor beth on the utube. , shes only 6, acting luke shes 16 her childhood will be gone , she’s financially stable , can she leave her to behave like children do, the Hi Guys , look at what im wearing

Reactions: 10
There you go then infertile people - just be kinder and you’ll get your baby!!
Joking aside this must be incredibly upsetting to people going through infertility and following Denise for advice. I just can’t understand how she can post this shite as someone who knows what it’s like to desperately want a baby and not be able to have ones

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Joking aside this must be incredibly upsetting to people going through infertility and following Denise for advice. I just can’t understand how she can post this shite as someone who knows what it’s like to desperately want a baby and not be able to have ones
She is incredible 🤯 acts of kindness got her Jude 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She is the very definition of toxic positivity

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow 😮 there’s not enough eye rolls in the world to cover this bullshit!! Is there people out there who actually believe this stuff from her?? She should be reported for false information 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Holy God saw her shouting out small businesses so sent her a baby from his pocket?! What in the world...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s not kind certainly not to her loyal followers who gave her the platform she has because of her infertility. Yeah sure the reason that so many people are infertile is because they’re just not kind enough. Absolutely horrible thing to imply. I just can’t with her anymore

Reactions: 8
I wonder is she jealous she didn’t have a christening to match Conor McGregors OTT one in Rome?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is just unreal. If you need to advertise your kindness over 40 days there really is something wrong with you. If you need to think and plan your kindness then I feel sorry for you. "I fully believe this is how we were given Jude." If you fully believe that the moon is made of cheese and the earth is flat it doesn't make it true. Piss off Show Off. Denise's "kind" is materialistic it'll all be 'dropped off Voduz new product to woman's refuse' or 'gave a Pelo voucher to Mary". The business will be front and centre and you don't advertise your kindness it's something you just do. Pratt.

Reactions: 15
That is the sickest thing I’ve read ever. She was kind so she was given a baby. Sick sick sick.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi Denise,
I have neighbours trying for a baby for many years. They are the kindest couple I have met in my life and they don't broadcast it to the world either, they help out the community in so many ways and give up their Christmas to cook Christmas dinner for anyone who is in need. They deserve that baby they want so much. You are a toxic human spewing your manifesting b.s.
Please reevaluate yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.