Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't a chubby baby what everyone wants?

Like unless you're off the percentiles etc etc, which would be obvsious, a chubby baby is brilliant. Big chubby arms and Buddha bellies, sign theyre thriving

Reactions: 12
Isn't a chubby baby what everyone wants?

Like unless you're off the percentiles etc etc, which would be obvsious, a chubby baby is brilliant. Big chubby arms and Buddha bellies, sign theyre thriving
It would have been interesting to see the context of that message - can’t believe anyone was suggesting that baby is overweight

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe she got a message otherwise she’d have shown it!! I find her ‘reaction’ very bizarre I’d hate to think what she thinks of anyone else who is overweight especially when she’s having a meltdown over her 3 month old baby 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
She still seems to have an very unhealthy obsession with weight. Running off to weight the baby is not a normal reaction. What would she do if the baby weighted "heavy". It's very weird. Also the fact that it's very plain to see that the baby is a healthy weight should have been enough for her. She's such a know all and an authority on how she achieved her blissful existence. If everything she banged on about was true, she wouldn't have been so easily affected

Reactions: 12
She still seems to have an very unhealthy obsession with weight. Running off to weight the baby is not a normal reaction. What would she do if the baby weighted "heavy". It's very weird. Also the fact that it's very plain to see that the baby is a healthy weight should have been enough for her. She's such a know all and an authority on how she achieved her blissful existence. If everything she banged on about was true, she wouldn't have been so easily affected
This was a thought I had later...
Was she going to put him on a diet? Is a fat baby a bad thing? What does she think of fat adults?
Just to add - I skip through all her kids stories so I’ve never even seen her baby properly and I’ve no opinion of his size. Babies - and grown people - come in all shapes and sizes and all are ok!!

Reactions: 7
This was a thought I had later...
Was she going to put him on a diet? Is a fat baby a bad thing? What does she think of fat adults?
Just to add - I skip through all her kids stories so I’ve never even seen her baby properly and I’ve no opinion of his size. Babies - and grown people - come in all shapes and sizes and all are ok!!
Its amazing how none of these insta huns ever show the offending posts they could block out the senders name.
I dont know half the time are those messages ever sent or is it all made up for content.

Reactions: 6
I thought that was very strange...like yeah what good was running off and weighing him? Considering he's only on a diet of milk? My child was a big baby too, the only time/reason I ever weighed her myself was to check if she was still within her car seat weight limit...I would never ever check a childs weight for them being big.

Jezs my heart was in my mouth shes only 6 surely she could of brought her over
My daughter is 11 & I still walk her in. Amazes me the amount of people that just pull up & drop at the door & drive of. The doors don’t even be open so they are left standing on their own outside a locked building

• Wow
What’s her outfit meant to be though? Ripped Jeans, creased linen shirt and a sports looking bra? None of it goes together 😂
I didn't know outfits are ment to be anything, mine is normally whatever is clean 😂She can wear what she wants the same as anyone else. Denise has always had a different style of clothing to most people.

Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s off to perform an autopsy in those white boots today! I don’t normally mind what she wears

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.