Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just forget to mention she’s no sense of smell? Obviously as a result of Covid! Some would manifest that as being karma Denise. Surely Erins crystals will clear your damaged sinuses.

Reactions: 8
There you go then infertile people - just be kinder and you’ll get your baby!!
Joking aside this must be incredibly upsetting to people going through infertility and following Denise for advice. I just can’t understand how she can post this shite as someone who knows what it’s like to desperately want a baby and not be able to have ones

I guess I'm just a bad person then 🤷🏼‍♀️ I've obviously given myself so much bad karma over the years that all my manifesting hasn't made up for it yet and God is still being cruel to me making me continue going through infertility and failed IVF's 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️ jeez but she has seriously forgotten her own journey which the f**long shites she's spouting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I guess I'm just a bad person then 🤷🏼‍♀️ I've obviously given myself so much bad karma over the years that all my manifesting hasn't made up for it yet and God is still being cruel to me making me continue going through infertility and failed IVF's 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️ jeez but she has seriously forgotten her own journey which the f**long shites she's spouting.
Sorry you be tongue in cheek about this @Justme1985 and sorry you are going through it. I’ve seen people saying on the rosanna Davison thread that she’s insensitive going on about life with her three but this one is another level all together

Reactions: 5
I know you’ve tried IVF and it hasn’t worked out - have you any local businesses around you that you could tag on your insta?!

In all seriousness - I’m so sorry you are going through this and made worse by this kind gobshite. Big hugs X X X X

Reactions: 7
Small business are mad to associate with this disgrace of a human being. I’m sorry but the nonsense she goes on about kindness/manifesting a baby is so dangerous to people who are so vulnerable dealing with infertility, she should be ashamed of herself. I can’t believe the ignorance of this pure narcissist!

Reactions: 3
I know you’ve tried IVF and it hasn’t worked out - have you any local businesses around you that you could tag on your insta?!

In all seriousness - I’m so sorry you are going through this and made worse by this kind gobshite. Big hugs X X X X

Your right. I didn't think of that. I'll tag all the businesses and see what free stuff I can blag so I can then save enough money for more fertility treatment 🤣🤣.
Thanks 😚 it's such a tough road to be on and at the start following others who were already on that road helped me and I got loads of information etc from them. But then when you've the likes of Denise that has suddenly changed her whole way it's just tough xx

Reactions: 4
No Denise, don’t get her to do a Q&A, you have no idea of the damage you are doing. Get your kids off Instagram, or at least set them a private one. No one, not one normal person (aka strangers to your daughter) wants a Q&A.

Reactions: 16
She sends them herself! Who else would be ‘proud’ of her 😂
Manifesting by putting it out there ‘model’ etc
Spot on! It’s just weird….I’d be very uneasy knowing strangers were commenting on my kids looks online,be it good or bad!

Why is she putting a ridiculous filter on Beth… there’s absolutely zero need for filters on anyone but children especially!!! 🤬

Reactions: 3
Why is there grass green stripes on all that clothes range each to their own but I cant see what the hype is about it.

Reactions: 2
Can you show us your jewellery please. Who TF would ask that.
The same idiots who asked Rachel gorry her kids birth weights...
The same idiot who said grace is a wonderful mother .
The same idiots who said they see how happy Sarah is.
The same idiots who says Julie is a relatable single mom 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't get over her getting clothes "sourced" for the 6 year old. Is she having a laugh?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.