Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand what Denise is up to these days. Before she got pregnant I don’t remember her ever really showing off her body. I could be wrong but I don’t recall sexy going out shots or any sign of boobs etc. Since she had the baby she is showing off everything and being very revealing. It’s as if she is trying to prove something. It makes me sick and I think it will make other new mothers feel like crap. She’s a walking hypocrite.

Reactions: 14
The baby looks like he's breathing a bit funny (belly breathing).. hope the poor little guy is ok. 😐
They really need a break from those seats after 30 mins & put lying flat. The seat position can restrict airflow

Reactions: 4
Step too far. The baby is breathing just fine. His chest is rising. Nothing wrong with him. At risk of sounding like I’m moderating but… it really isn’t ok to be discussing a baby’s health on here and scaremongering other parents especially when you are not experts on this and I know you don’t have to be an expert but you’re wrong about the breathing. We all know that a lot of these instagrammers are reading on here and I know everyone has an opinion on certain ways people conduct themselves and I will be the first to say I give out as much as anyone else but it isn’t fair to be saying things like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone else think it’s mad the amount of instagrammers giving away €500 worth of voduz stuff?? How can they afford to give away that much stuff

Anyone else think it’s mad the amount of instagrammers giving away €500 worth of voduz stuff?? How can they afford to give away that much stuff
The mark up on their products must be phenomenal. Denise has said herself was it 60k or 80k to open the belfast salon? And that was during covid. As an owner of a big branded salon with product ranges I’m sure it’s highly lucrative business, something she’s not shy of mentioning time and time again.

Reactions: 5
Twins and me was giveing away 500 euro cash but was stopped by insta now its 500 voucher how in gods name can they afford it.

I know she is only a child but it's like nails on a blackboard listening to her.
Be honest who wants to listen to someone elses 6 year old talk like a 16 year old American
Who are these people who message her to say that Beth has put a smile on their face?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s either spoofing or she has some really sad followers. 🙄

Reactions: 13
And look 👀 who’s on a magazine cover
And if you watch the video of Beth holding Jude in the background, for a split second in when Denise starts filming, you can see a man step out of the frame, where he has obviously put the baby in Beths arms. Like we’re meant to believe that’s a natural scene you’re just quietly filming, when it’s all been set up from the start. Everything she does is so staged!!!!

Reactions: 7
And if you watch the video of Beth holding Jude in the background, for a split second in when Denise starts filming, you can see a man step out of the frame, where he has obviously put the baby in Beths arms. Like we’re meant to believe that’s a natural scene you’re just quietly filming, when it’s all been set up from the start. Everything she does is so staged!!!!
I just noticed that now when I rewatched

Reactions: 1
Is that not a shot from the magazine photo shoot for the magazine though ? When I seen the set up behind Beth that’s what I thought

Reactions: 7
Can't believe she has one of those "your germs can hurt me" on the baby's car seat when she herself gave birth to him with Covid. Would ye fcuk off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't believe she has one of those "your germs can hurt me" on the baby's car seat when she herself gave birth to him with Covid. Would ye fcuk off 😂
Make you laugh and aswell she showing him to thousands of strangers minutes after the poor child was born.

Reactions: 5
There she goes again with an I believe post - limited comments - round 12 ivf for me and four miscarriages clearly I just don’t believe

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.