Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She back In work already the mad thing!
Is she just doing it to show off that she can or???...

For someone who wanted and tried a baby for so long I'm surprised. She has the funds and workers to stay home with her little fella for as long as she wants....I would be soaking up the tiny newborn moments as much as I could especially if he's her last.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
didn’t she say she was going to be doing a few hours on a Saturday just? Not a big return really but just keeping an eye on it all and probably just showing off!!

Reactions: 3
She back In work already the mad thing!
One day a week she’ll be showing her face & seeing a couple of clients. The belfast salon was only opening when she was going on maternity leave. A lot of business owners show do this during maternity leave but personally I’d try & do it on a week day to have the weekend with both children.

Reactions: 4
One day a week she’ll be showing her face & seeing a couple of clients. The belfast salon was only opening when she was going on maternity leave. A lot of business owners show do this during maternity leave but personally I’d try & do it on a week day to have the weekend with both children.
Probably easier to do a weekend though so they can be with their dad. Hard to get a minder for a newborn!

Reactions: 2
Why is she saying it’s hard to get plain stuff for boys? The shops are wall to wall with boys clothes, if anything it could be jazzed up a little

Wow, I've never seen the husband before....he looks very out of place in those pictures, surprised she let him 😅

Why is she saying it’s hard to get plain stuff for boys? The shops are wall to wall with boys clothes, if anything it could be jazzed up a little
Nobody find that ironic. The woman whos style makes herself and daughter look like victims from an explosion in hickeys??? 3rd degree glitter burns and rhinestone abrasions🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.