Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she post that after knowing the manifest tit upsets a huge part of the ivf community???? Between that and the eye bleeping herself... she really has changed to when I liked following her ..

I'd advise anyone here going through fertility struggles to block her ...xxxx

Reactions: 14
There she goes again with an I believe post - limited comments - round 12 ivf for me and four miscarriages clearly I just don’t believe
I am so sorry to hear you've had such a traumatic time. I say this with the best of intentions and exactly what I would say to a friend in your situation. Unfollow this thread. Unfollow her. Block her and remove anyone else who shares her toxic crap or shites on about manifestation etc. You've had so much heartache, make your online space one that makes you smile and where you feel safe, not upset ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There she goes again with an I believe post - limited comments - round 12 ivf for me and four miscarriages clearly I just don’t believe
I feel you 💕 I haven't had as many rounds as you but currently going through it too and I'm sending you so much love. Your so strong 💪💐😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cant believe people are not being more vocal about her carry on .
It must be so toxic and heartbreaking if any one going through their own journey is following her.

Reactions: 6
firstly - Denise is a new mam, looks to be doing a great job (even if she wasnt I wouldnt comment but she is) looks to be flying herself which is brilliant. Its brilliant she's got herself up and out and doing well, not all new mams are able to - being a new mam is hard and everyone should be supported.

Her Saloons are brilliant - I loved the atmosphere in the old one. And the new one was a treat a bit of time for myself. I bought all her products - told all my friends who were having trouble conceiving to follow her, visit the saloon etc.

I had trouble conceiving - took it very hard ( as most do) . But we got lucky - and trust me had a true miracle baby. I say miracle and lucky because there is no reason why I deserved my baby more than any other woman. Its luck - its called a miracle because there is no rhyme or reason.

1. I unfollowed walked away like I recommend anyone does when looking at something hurting them. The world can be a sh*tty horrible place - and bad things happen to good people. The idea that this can be controlled by manifesting is so toxic, no one deserves badness. I am all for manifesting a new job/house etc things that you can control work hard for make a plan and make happen. But surely anyone whose gone through fertility issues knows the hardest part is the lack of control - me personally I would have done anything to conceive but it wasn't within my powers, and that s what i struggled with most. You just have to keep trooping with blind faith !

2. So all was ok - not for me unfollow find a new hairdresser etc. Then someone I know and that I had recommended Denise to was very upset by her addressing the message she received, and so like a car crash I watched. I was raging - I will admit. It was the biggest gaslight I have ever witnessed.

The 2nd hardest part of infertility for me - was feeling like I was a bad person, separated from friends etc. who were conceiving, an outsider not part of the club. But anytime someone announced a pregnancy yeah you do feel sad and question fairness etc - - - - so to see this being used ( and by someone who is supposed to be a supporter of women struggling - against women who said they had an issue with manifesting was horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrribbble.

To be very clear anyone who needs to hear this - no its not you ( you are trying your best) - its not the case that you are a horrible person whose just jealous of Denise and her baby - and that's the reason why you are uncomfortable/sad with the idea of Manifesting a baby. ITS NOT YOU - manifesting a baby is toxic.

I am blessed and so truly lucky and I know it, I'm jealous of no ones child - sure why would I hahaha my childs the best in the wolrd lol and the manifesting hurt me - it brought back the pain. And I have my child.

I worked so hard, I cried so much - but the sh*tty thing is none of it mattered it was still just luck ( this sounds like a place of privilege so bare with me I had a 1lb baby in the end lol so its not been easy, But Im still one of the lucky ones - lucky to have him, lucky he survived, lucky he thrived, lucky I am well enough in myself to know - that its not jealousy to believe that you cant manifest away bad things that happen to good people. And its not jealousy to know that its toxic and cruel to perpetuate this idea - to a group of women who follow you for fertility

Im unsubscribing again - unfollowing and hiding from this conversation as I've enough on my plate.

I just hope that anyone struggling knows they aren't alone, there is a community of women to support them - and even when all faith and hope is gone miracles do happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A very quick side note. The spelling of Voduz annoys me an unnecessary amount. I always see it and hear “vod” like vodka and “uz” like us with a Z. Anyone else?

Reactions: 9
A very quick side note. The spelling of Voduz annoys me an unnecessary amount. I always see it and hear “vod” like vodka and “uz” like us with a Z. Anyone else?
Even a voodoo doll is voo well done voduz marketing team

Reactions: 1
Does she every stop bragging, it's a disgusting quality in a human. This is my expensive perfume, this is my expensive face cream. Grow up Denise, no one gives a duck 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
On a side.. does anyone follow whatkatiedidnext? She has a child with a life limiting illness and takes a shot at Denise and her manifesting. Well she doesnt mention Denise but its obviously her. So glad someone with a decent following did.

My babies are ivf. Luck got them here. Not cos i manifested them. I think shes lost the run of herself. I dont think anyone who is doing or has done ivf would support her now.

Reactions: 13
I'm a big follower of Denise since babymakers. Loved her page, loved that she connected with her followers,bought from her online store and alot of her voduz products and they are brilliant I won't fault her for them. I'm not in the ivf community but I feel sorry for anyone who is. She really has changed since she found out she was pregnant. I look at her stories and think WTF on a daily basis now. I'm glad she feels blessed and delighted she got her baby but the bragging is not normal anymore.

Reactions: 11
What’s her insta? I know someone who worked for her and I bought a few products from her salon / heard a bit of goss and have been following this page since. Would love to have a nosy

Reactions: 1
I feel you 💕 I haven't had as many rounds as you but currently going through it too and I'm sending you so much love. Your so strong 💪💐😘
On a side.. does anyone follow whatkatiedidnext? She has a child with a life limiting illness and takes a shot at Denise and her manifesting. Well she doesnt mention Denise but its obviously her. So glad someone with a decent following did.
I was chatting to her earlier- she absolutely meant Denise, as well as that Joanne Looby yoke.

Reactions: 2
Oh Jesus you must be livid listening to her shite at the minute. She’s tone deaf and I’d unfollow if I was you. You don’t deserve to listen to Ms High and Mighty on Instagram waffling on

Reactions: 3

My babies are ivf. Luck got them here. Not cos i manifested them. I think shes lost the run of herself. I dont think anyone who is doing or has done ivf would support her now.
What’s her @ ? I can’t find her

Beth hanging her there this morning, saying she drew the picture not the kid. Looking for "recommendations " for composite bonding 🤷‍♀️
I asked my dentist about this last week and he told my no, too much upkeep on them, they look great for a year or 2 but then have go be replaced. He said in a couple of years lots of youngsters will be walking around needing repairs they can't afford.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.