Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beth hanging her there this morning, saying she drew the picture not the kid. Looking for "recommendations " for composite bonding 🤷‍♀️
I asked my dentist about this last week and he told my no, too much upkeep on them, they look great for a year or 2 but then have go be replaced. He said in a couple of years lots of youngsters will be walking around needing repairs they can't afford.
Just goes to show what a fake she is. Like why do a drawing and pretend Beth did it. And then try and lie about it??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The poor baby slept so long because you had him trussed up like a turkey in this heat! 🙄 And such an uncomfortable looking outfit. Ps. How does she manage to find the ugliest children’s outfits ever?? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought the same thing....whhhhyyy?? Why does she keep putting those ridiculous outfits on that poor baby?? Like leave him be a new born, put him in comfy onesies.. they're only small for such a short time.

Reactions: 9
The scumbags and drug lords normally dress their kids like that…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she's still shite-ing on about manifesting, she actually hasn't even explained what it means to her although she reckons it means lots of different things 🙄🙄🙄 if my mental health could take it, I'd love to read that interview in the mag, not the SW one the other one, the fact she brought manifesting up today means she defo referred to it in the article.

Reactions: 9
Is there beef with Mrs Makeup? She doesn’t mention her and vice versa. Even though they both work with bPerfect.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does the poor little fella still look a tad jaundiced? I'm sure the health nurse will have it copped, just wondered if it was my eyesight!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.