Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The toxic positivity is strong on her page, bloody hell, the advice to the ivf person on the tww. As someone who has been on that road and luckily and happily have my baba’s, it’s just fooking luck. A roll of the dice if it’s going to work, you cannot manifest or ‘believe’ yourself pregnant. I’m sitting here shaking my head at her, she should know better.
was she always this way or is this a new thing since Jude?

Reactions: 13
It’s absolutely toxic positivity. I just can’t wrap my head around how she behaves on her page.

Reactions: 3
The toxic positivity is strong on her page, bloody hell, the advice to the ivf person on the tww. As someone who has been on that road and luckily and happily have my baba’s, it’s just fooking luck. A roll of the dice if it’s going to work, you cannot manifest or ‘believe’ yourself pregnant. I’m sitting here shaking my head at her, she should know better.
She is like this a few years now. Ted talks regularly about negative taughts and people ect.

But it's reached a new level since pregnant with Jude

Was just coming on to say about this! She beat covid with the power of her mind. She is an absolutely sickening dose! Also maybe I'm just programmed to find everything about her irritating now but her half whispery voice is driving me insane. Also, what absolute bleeping bullshit about sharing beth so much because it gives people going through infertility hope! One quick photo or Google would so that. She shares so much because the kids make her page relevant, because she gets free tit, because she is a shameless stage mom who is desperate to launch beth as some sort of kid acting as a grown up influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Definitely indoors in those pictures. Also our table of 6 nonsense when the other videos others have up would show there was no distancing.
This tacky chav .. indoors with all her other tacky chav “pals” 😂 just because there was a few pairs of designer shoes, shite ones I might add, did not make this gathering any less tacky 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What is Denise on about on stories, saying she’s delighted maternity restrictions are lifted in the Coombe?! They are not lifted there, the only things that have been changed are the visiting hours extension for inpatients. She’s a great one for spreading misinformation 🙄
The same twit that was out with (?12 of her employees .. I stand to be corrected) days before she needed to be induced due to catching covid.
Sorry I said it.
Literally zero responsibility. I completely went off her after Belfast gate 😡 she is full of tit.
Absolutely selfish & self centred

She literally gave out about this when she announced her pregnancy. That people kept saying to her to keep positive etc
She has a neck like a jockeys b***** & no spine!

Reactions: 9
With the pictures of her indoors/outdoors where does she say where she is??
If its Newbridge i know the pub then ,I've been in it and they do have an outdoor seating area with a bar

If its Newbridge i know the pub then ,I've been in it and they do have an outdoor seating area with a bar
I think it was The Black Forge Inn.

Reactions: 1
Black Forge Inn, and it was a huge party. And indoors 😜

• Angry
Black Forge Inn, and it was a huge party. And indoors 😜
If I was inclined to go to her salons I deffo would cancel seeing the lack of covid precautions she takes. I wouldn't risk her calling in. Surely having recovered from covid doesn't make you bullet proof in the same way as the vaccination doesn't. I don't get how covid didnt give her a big enough fright to now be nervous about bringing it home to her children, including a vulnerable newborn.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest story.No regrets about not getting the vaccine but reading between the lines, she seems to think covid is mind over matter.She is an absolute sickening dose.
Well her covid recovery cert will only last 180 days so wonder will she change her mind when that runs out? I hope they keep the outdoor dining only rule for a long time yet just to spite the likes of her. Yes I am that petty 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just coming on to say about this! She beat covid with the power of her mind. She is an absolutely sickening dose! Also maybe I'm just programmed to find everything about her irritating now but her half whispery voice is driving me insane. Also, what absolute bleeping bullshit about sharing beth so much because it gives people going through infertility hope! One quick photo or Google would so that. She shares so much because the kids make her page relevant, because she gets free tit, because she is a shameless stage mom who is desperate to launch beth as some sort of kid acting as a grown up influencer.
100% spot on with everything you said. I wonder does she actually believe her own lies at this stage?

Reactions: 2
Complete over sharing of her kids, but we all know the kids are the money makers.
Poor Beth is like a mini Denise

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe she had Covid. I think she made that up to be honest.

• Haha
If she can believe herself pregnant than I can believe myself not pregnant and come off contraception by her logic. I wish Denise 😆😆

Isn't it wonderful to hear some common sense, thank you. As someone who has just completed the tww without the correct result (yet again 😪) I know FOR CERTAIN I didn't once consider myself pregnant as I couldn't possibly know because - duh science. But isn't it also amazing that in my darkest hour in the last few days I considered that I just didn't want it enough because it clearly isn't manifesting for me?! Nuts. And my own fault for watching the dose's stories in the first place.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Isn't it wonderful to hear some common sense, thank you. As someone who has just completed the tww without the correct result (yet again 😪) I know FOR CERTAIN I didn't once consider myself pregnant as I couldn't possibly know because - duh science. But isn't it also amazing that in my darkest hour in the last few days I considered that I just didn't want it enough because it clearly isn't manifesting for me?! Nuts. And my own fault for watching the dose's stories in the first place.
Sending you the lots of hugs 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

(Block her for your own sanity xxxx)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.