Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it wonderful to hear some common sense, thank you. As someone who has just completed the tww without the correct result (yet again šŸ˜Ŗ) I know FOR CERTAIN I didn't once consider myself pregnant as I couldn't possibly know because - duh science. But isn't it also amazing that in my darkest hour in the last few days I considered that I just didn't want it enough because it clearly isn't manifesting for me?! Nuts. And my own fault for watching the dose's stories in the first place.

I'm so sorry to hear that this wasn't your lucky cycle and so sorry that this eejit and her manifesting made that experience more painful. Xxx

Reactions: 1
Aw JZ I donā€™t have the words to even say what Iā€™d like, itā€™s just devastating, Iā€™m so sorry it didnā€™t work. Really hope you get some good news soon, mind yourself, itā€™s a crappy road xx

Reactions: 2
Isn't it wonderful to hear some common sense, thank you. As someone who has just completed the tww without the correct result (yet again šŸ˜Ŗ) I know FOR CERTAIN I didn't once consider myself pregnant as I couldn't possibly know because - duh science. But isn't it also amazing that in my darkest hour in the last few days I considered that I just didn't want it enough because it clearly isn't manifesting for me?! Nuts. And my own fault for watching the dose's stories in the first place.
Oh I know exactly what you mean. 2 IVF tries both failed before egg transfer thatā€™s after 2 years of Napro, and 12 years of unprotected sex but I just didnā€™t want it enough!. Sheā€™s so full of shite itā€™s absolutely infuriating. How dare she reduce such a sensitive and stressful issue affecting so many couples down to the fact they didnā€™t want it enough or didnā€™t believe they could be successful. What a dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely full of crap and Iā€™m sorry but going out dolled up to the nines after having COVID, giving birth a few weeks ago and breastfeeding is just ridiculous. Donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m all on for doing what you think is right for you but if Iā€™d just had a ā€œmiracleā€ baby I would leave him for a second. I didnā€™t leave my baba for over a year (ridiculous I know and Iā€™m not saying thatā€™s what she should do) I just donā€™t understand it.

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s the carry on of Beth that really annoys me. Sheā€™s acting like a teenager with all the posing and sheā€™s what age, 6? Sheā€™ll have a real madam in her hands in the few years. Particularly when she starts into social media. I reckon sheā€™s trying to get her into modelling.

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s the carry on of Beth that really annoys me. Sheā€™s acting like a teenager with all the posing and sheā€™s what age, 6? Sheā€™ll have a real madam in her hands in the few years. Particularly when she starts into social media. I reckon sheā€™s trying to get her into modelling.
I think Beth is in for a sharp shock going back to school if that's how she naturally carries on. Her clothes nearly look like a clown got sick on them or a fire hazard. It just seems so unnatural and forced. Where as correct me if I'm wrong missellamayandmammy her girl did/does a bit of modelling and seems more natural. Again I know most influencer mothers treat their kids like monkeys in a circus. But Denise and Beth is hard to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think Beth is in for a sharp shock going back to school if that's how she naturally carries on. Her clothes nearly look like a clown got sick on them or a fire hazard. It just seems so unnatural and forced. Where as correct me if I'm wrong missellamayandmammy her girl did/does a bit of modelling and seems more natural. Again I know most influencer mothers treat their kids like monkeys in a circus. But Denise and Beth is hard to watch.
Poor child will be eaten alive- especially when she realises she's not the centre of the universe!

Reactions: 7
Poor child will be eaten alive- especially when she realises she's not the centre of the universe!
Says alot more about the other kids than Beth, while I dont agree with kids being center stage on social media parents should be teaching their kids acceptance and that being different is ok. Kids aren't naturally mean, its a learned behavior

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Says alot more about the other kids than Beth, while I dont agree with kids being center stage on social media parents should be teaching their kids acceptance and that being different is ok. Kids aren't naturally mean, its a learned behavior
I'm not talking about her being 'different', but the fact that she's quite obviously spoiled!

Reactions: 8
Some children are born performers, naturally funny etc. and you can see why parents put them into modelling or dance classes. Thereā€™s nothing natural about the way Beth acts in front of the camera so why does Denise push her all the time? I agree, she ripe to be picked on if she behaves like that in school. And a mother of a grown u daughter, girls can be ruthless.

I actually disagree with you. I think weā€™re all born selfish and a bit mean, we need to be taught compassion and empathy! šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
Don't know if I'm harsh but I wouldn't be happy if my child (3) took my new born's dummies and bottles to use nevermind a 6 year old. I would absolutely put an abrupt stop to that silly carry on!

In one hand the child is too grown up acting like an influencer then the other she's being babied sucking dummies on the sly and sleeping in Denise's bed....I dunno the poor kid is going to be very mixed up.

Reactions: 10
Don't know if I'm harsh but I wouldn't be happy if my child (3) took my new born's dummies and bottles to use nevermind a 6 year old. I would absolutely put an abrupt stop to that silly carry on!

In one hand the child is too grown up acting like an influencer then the other she's being babied sucking dummies on the sly and sleeping in Denise's bed....I dunno the poor kid is going to be very mixed up.
I dont think that necessarily should have been posted. Then again sure she was only short of posting her birth livešŸ˜¬

Reactions: 3
Oh Lord, is it possible Beth has had a regression? She might be feeling left out and a bit at sea with the new addition (not to mention the trauma around his arrival, having very little time to get her head around it and then Denise getting Covid).
She defo needs to nip it in the bud though.

Reactions: 4
I saw the new voduz products today and have been giggling that that there is an obvious spelling mistake on the bottle (access instead of excess) she can say they are high quality all she wants but spell checking is a basic and mistakes like that makes me think it comes straight from Ali express

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is there anything she canā€™t do for people looking at her last story about babyā€™s birth certificate

Reactions: 2
Who the hell is this Ursula one? Her line manager is gonna freak if she was in on this.....?! šŸ„“šŸ˜² Public servants do not work based off IG shoutouts and then to mention a bribe of wine & chocolates šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²!!!!

Reactions: 7
Public servants are not allowed gifts. I worked in a public office once and had to politely refuse many gifts. How dare she throw out that girls name like that one public platform.

Reactions: 8
In her defence sometimes you do get lucky and get the right, efficient person but to offer to give out her email address - totally over the top - alĆ” Denise

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.