Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she not ask her pal McGregor if she can have a christening in the black forge ? Sure she was at a 21st there last week

Reactions: 6
The fact that she’s friends with that Mc Gregor one just says it all about her! Good luck with getting a passport it takes at least 8 weeks! She can’t hound Ursula for that! Was all over all over joe Duffy during the week how they are taking ages! If she’s gets up the que with that one I’ll flip out! She’s an absolute dope!

Reactions: 5
The fact that she’s friends with that Mc Gregor one just says it all about her! Good luck with getting a passport it takes at least 8 weeks! She can’t hound Ursula for that! Was all over all over joe Duffy during the week how they are taking ages! If she’s gets up the que with that one I’ll flip out! She’s an absolute dope!
I have 2 renewals, straight forward, will be mid Sept if all goes ok, she'll be lucky to get it in 8wks

Some children are born performers, naturally funny etc. and you can see why parents put them into modelling or dance classes. There’s nothing natural about the way Beth acts in front of the camera so why does Denise push her all the time? I agree, she ripe to be picked on if she behaves like that in school. And a mother of a grown u daughter, girls can be ruthless.

I actually disagree with you. I think we’re all born selfish and a bit mean, we need to be taught compassion and empathy! 🙈

Beth does go to performance school. She is with an talent agent in kilcullen. Alot of the kids in the class would have done some sort of acting on films or fair City. Her teacher was Johnny ward

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I got all my son’s passport documents into the passport office last week and today I got an update to say my sons passport will ge ready on the 22nd of October! Be interesting to see how long Denise has to wait!

Reactions: 5
Fair play to whoever messaged her. Honestly I think this whole manifest thing is a load of crap. I see the benefit in a positive mind set, believing in yourself or having faith but she crossed the line IMO on the manifesting stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fair play to whoever messaged her. Honestly I think this whole manifest thing is a load of crap. I see the benefit in a positive mind set, believing in yourself or having faith but she crossed the line IMO on the manifesting stuff
I agree - whoever wrote that message got the point across so well. I hope they are ok and anyone who is finding Denise hard to watch right now will unfollow and forget about her.
I don’t think Denise really got what the person was saying and I call crocodile tears.

Reactions: 14
I agree - whoever wrote that message got the point across so well. I hope they are ok and anyone who is finding Denise hard to watch right now will unfollow and forget about her.
I don’t think Denise really got what the person was saying and I call crocodile tears.
Agreed she really didn’t do a good job of addressing it.. made it all about herself and what she has achieved even though she was given nothing look how far she has come.. she might shut up with the manifesting now she knows she’s truly hurting people

Reactions: 10
I have turned right off Denise with all the manifesting BS and agree with everything that lady said in her message.
Whether she did or didn’t address it properly I do like the fact that she addressed it and didn’t scream TROLL and block like the rest of the insta huns.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She didn’t take a lick of responsibility for how her words make other people feel. She will continue to be as toxic as ever with manifest this & manifest that. Her ego is off the charts

Reactions: 9
Watching that just makes me realize how completely she believes her own bullshit. There's no getting through to her because she is so utterly self obsessed. I think the message was very fair and balanced. Denise didn't seem to get it. The message wasn't about jealousy, it was about the impact on people with infertility of someone belittling their experience and basically saying she just needed to be more grateful for what she had. She's pushed understanding and empathy around infertility backwards. I agree that fair play to her for at least attempting to address rather than the others ego would have shared that girl's identity and call them out as a troll. Hopefully now she at least has awareness that she doesn't speak for all the ivf community.

Also, maybe it's just me but I find it annoying when people who have gone on to have healthy children say that the pain around infertility is the same as always. Of course it's a traumatic experience and stays with you, but it's categorically not the same as someone who is never lucky enough to have a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She said a whole lot of nothing. Pure drivel. Should have manifested a better response

Reactions: 8
Shes fairly inarticulate but good that she addressed it

Shes fairly inarticulate but good that she addressed it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sending you the lots of hugs 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

(Block her for your own sanity xxxx)
Isn't it wonderful to hear some common sense, thank you. As someone who has just completed the tww without the correct result (yet again 😪) I know FOR CERTAIN I didn't once consider myself pregnant as I couldn't possibly know because - duh science. But isn't it also amazing that in my darkest hour in the last few days I considered that I just didn't want it enough because it clearly isn't manifesting for me?! Nuts. And my own fault for watching the dose's stories in the first place.
Sorry to hear that, big hugs from a fellow IVFer xxx Never doubt yourself, you are doing all you can. But at the end of the day as you said it's all down to science and luck which is so hard as it's something we can't easily control xxx

Reactions: 1
Watching that just makes me realize how completely she believes her own bullshit. There's no getting through to her because she is so utterly self obsessed. I think the message was very fair and balanced. Denise didn't seem to get it. The message wasn't about jealousy, it was about the impact on people with infertility of someone belittling their experience and basically saying she just needed to be more grateful for what she had. She's pushed understanding and empathy around infertility backwards. I agree that fair play to her for at least attempting to address rather than the others ego would have shared that girl's identity and call them out as a troll. Hopefully now she at least has awareness that she doesn't speak for all the ivf community.

Also, maybe it's just me but I find it annoying when people who have gone on to have healthy children say that the pain around infertility is the same as always. Of course it's a traumatic experience and stays with you, but it's categorically not the same as someone who is never lucky enough to have a child.
Completely agree with this and was going to write similar. Of course the pain is always with you but in no way can you compare it to anyone starting their journey or anyone that hasn’t been able to have kids. I’ll never forget my friend crying on my shoulder for months ( when I was going through ivf for 3rd time no kids) after she had a mC. She had 2 healthy children and went on to have a 3 rd. although I understood her pain, I still felt I was the rating person to lean on. I know you can compare these things but it just isn’t the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.