Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of bperfect shite. Any recommendations for tan? Getting married and never wear it usually. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Speaking of bperfect shite. Any recommendations for tan? Getting married and never wear it usually. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am a tanaholic and I think I have literally tried them all. Vogue dark mousse tan (itโ€™s more like a dark medium) is hands down, the best tan Iโ€™ve ever used. Biabelle is probably second. x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Te pose!! Oh dear God.. if she was chocolate sheโ€™d eat her own arse! And not jealous in any way (which is usually what you get accused of when you say something like this!) I donโ€™t think sheโ€™s particularly attractive and her personality just makes her more unattractive if that makes sense.

Afterthought: I think Iโ€™m coming across as defensive because I really donโ€™t like commenting on anyoneโ€™s appearance but she just run a me up the wrong way!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I allways thought by the way she takes her pics and videos that she lived in a huge house but looking at her poseing in her landing I'd say a normal 3 bed
Like my own.nothing wrong with that it's just the way she was portraying it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.