Denise Curran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she make motherhood look desperately difficult..I know some babies can just be fussy but omg she gives me bad nerves when I see her stories

Reactions: 2
Yeah you’d think it wasn’t normal for babies to fuss/be colicky/have broken sleep patterns …. They’re BABIES 😅 I’d say she’s struggling for she comes across as a control freak and wouldn’t want anyone to think she was less than perfect and you can’t have that kind of existence with a new born 🤭 Deluded to say the least. Christ that voice is like nails on a chalkboard too 😖

Reactions: 3
She’s so neurotic I’m surprised he hasn’t took the pandemic as a chance to run away. Postponed wedding and all.

Then she gets pregnant - I would say that wasn’t in her plan lol

I reckon he’s loving all the free publicity and privileges her blogging gives them. Whilst inwardly rolling his eyes at having to take another staged picture of her posing and thinking she’s NI next top model.

She’s so insufferable I don’t understand how she every got so many following her on Instagram.

She’s another one of those bloggers who latches on to promoting only things she’s getting paid to or gifted.

The baby is keeping her busy now - no mention of new wedding date but imagine it will be on a similar beg-fest narcissist track as that other eejit Sinead De Blogger.

Is it just me or does she make motherhood look desperately difficult..I know some babies can just be fussy but omg she gives me bad nerves when I see her stories
All she does is moan.. According to Denise its not worth eating out with a baby she would definitely know because she always out somewhere.. Even SCS who's been a mum less than a week makes it look easier 🤔

All she does is moan.. According to Denise its not worth eating out with a baby she would definitely know because she always out somewhere.. Even SCS who's been a mum less than a week makes it look easier 🤔
I came here to ask where she finds the time and energy to get dressed nicely if her little girl is so fussy! I feel like a total failure watching her.
I had my little boy around same time as her via C-section also. He is a totally velcro baby and has severe reflux which means I am 12 weeks into total sleep deprivation.
I can’t manage to eat lunch or make dinner without a second pair of hands in the house with me as he can’t be put down and I can’t baby wear for long due to C-section pains 🥲

Can safely say it is desperately difficult with some babies. My best friend had a baby 3 weeks before me and she is a dream child, sleeps and eats and her crying is nothing more than a soft wimper whereas I think I have permanent ear damage from my wee man’s screams.

I came here to ask where she finds the time and energy to get dressed nicely if her little girl is so fussy! I feel like a total failure watching her.
I had my little boy around same time as her via C-section also. He is a totally velcro baby and has severe reflux which means I am 12 weeks into total sleep deprivation.
I can’t manage to eat lunch or make dinner without a second pair of hands in the house with me as he can’t be put down and I can’t baby wear for long due to C-section pains 🥲

Can safely say it is desperately difficult with some babies. My best friend had a baby 3 weeks before me and she is a dream child, sleeps and eats and her crying is nothing more than a soft wimper whereas I think I have permanent ear damage from my wee man’s screams.
Don't be fooled by Instagram posts, not reality!! Every child is different but ur priorities is looking after ur wee bundle of joy, not posing for Instagram content!! Reflux isn't nice 4 either of u so hopefully he recovers asap, u enjoy ur wee man & take care of urself too!!

Reactions: 1
oh cry me a river … a big fuss about her first night away from Sienna and her sister minding her.

apparently Micheal just told her to pack a bag … she needs a break …

And where do they go London - no love Micheal didn’t just book that himself and you’re not that full of all this anxiety you speak of about leaving her when your prepared to jump on a plane and go London.

Selfish and entitled pricks ..,

The first night I ever got child free years ago was the MIL having her overnight, the second time months later we only went to a hotel an hour or so away to be close in case anything happened.

She’s a pure dose

Reactions: 5
oh cry me a river … a big fuss about her first night away from Sienna and her sister minding her.

apparently Micheal just told her to pack a bag … she needs a break …

And where do they go London - no love Micheal didn’t just book that himself and you’re not that full of all this anxiety you speak of about leaving her when your prepared to jump on a plane and go London.

Selfish and entitled pricks ..,

The first night I ever got child free years ago was the MIL having her overnight, the second time months later we only went to a hotel an hour or so away to be close in case anything happened.

She’s a pure dose
I find all that quite fake and yes you are right she is a total dose - as if no other woman has ever given birth / had a difficult baby I am cringing for her at times it is so tone deaf 🥱

Reactions: 4
I find all that quite fake and yes you are right she is a total dose - as if no other woman has ever given birth / had a difficult baby I am cringing for her at times it is so tone deaf 🥱
Sure she had her ma there constantly - and he seems like a self absorbed prick too .. so they are well suited

Sure she had her ma there constantly - and he seems like a self absorbed prick too .. so they are well suited
Do you know it’s not even so much the crap she spouts about the baby that I find so unbelievably cringy- it’s the reels / posts where she’s posing at the most unnatural angle and the pouts and doing that strange wand thing with her hair - which is like fk all to be honest 🥱 God love her but the lift definitely doesn’t go the whole way up 😬

• Haha
I know her personally and the word ‘dose’ is exactly how you would describe her to a T!

Reactions: 7
Found it strange how first thing she documented as she got in the car was “breast pump packed” 🙈 who cares?!

Flicking through the channels after dinner and immediately caught sight for a big horse head

thought that’s herself Denise Curran … paused and yeah it’s a horse show on RTE with a bit on the Dublin show and they have flashed back to the 2018 Dublin Horse show to reflect on the difference pre covid shows to now

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
By the sounds of her she was going on holiday with her baby & partner. Might have known the whole clan would be in toe… 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.