Denise Curran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she thinks standing on that step outside her house is a good insta worthy location! It’s awful!

Reactions: 1
No mask in the hairdressers😳 is she not nhs?
Just checked out her stories, every pic and video she has put up there is no mask, is she that stupid or just out of touch? Clearly wasn’t a 2 second job for a quick pic, also why is she being served up tea by the hairdresser? This isn’t allowed. Probably doesn't care because she has had COVID and presumably got the vaccine if she is employed by the NHS!?

Slightly off topic but my pet peeve of hers is when she tries to sincerly say “I just love helping local businesses” yes love if I was being paid to promote shite from China that local boutiques are selling at 20 times the price I’d love it too.

Reactions: 3
Just checked out her stories, every pic and video she has put up there is no mask, is she that stupid or just out of touch? Clearly wasn’t a 2 second job for a quick pic, also why is she being served up tea by the hairdresser? This isn’t allowed. Probably doesn't care because she has had COVID and presumably got the vaccine if she is employed by the NHS!?

Slightly off topic but my pet peeve of hers is when she tries to sincerly say “I just love helping local businesses” yes love if I was being paid to promote shite from China that local boutiques are selling at 20 times the price I’d love it too.
Yep thought that too and the quote before the no mask photos she reshared was all about complying. I was in a hairdressers today and the girls were sweating with all the driers etc but every single Person complied. Ah I’m over social media and these ones thinking they’re better than the rules.

Reactions: 2
This is disgusting vile behaviour. How dare she! She has been called out on here before for no mask in shops. The hairdresser should be reported.

Hairdresser reported 🙌 You have to do it through HSE. It’s not fair all the other hairdressers and beauty places following the rules.

Hairdresser reported 🙌 You have to do it through HSE. It’s not fair all the other hairdressers and beauty places following the rules.
Good but can you report an NI hairdressers to HSE 🤔? Great if you can just seems unusual given it is in a different jurisdiction.

Good but can you report an NI hairdressers to HSE 🤔? Great if you can just seems unusual given it is in a different jurisdiction.
yup HSE NI. I followed guidance on PSNI website which said if you have a complaint about a business not following Covid guidance to contact HSE.

Oh another business to report. I’m on a roll this week thanks to dopey Denise!! Denise wear a f*cling mask when you are on business premises. You are not exempt cos you are an influencer. You are not exempt cos you are in a “changing room alone”. People have to buy those clothes after you have worn them so have a bit of respect. Also you work for the NHS (I mean I’m saying this but let’s face it we all know she does f*ck all for the NHS). Good night.

Ooh someone’s rattled Denise’s cage.

“I’m a caring person” em were you a caring person when you sauntered around businesses with no mask on?? Putting people at risk? Don’t think so.

Ooh someone’s rattled Denise’s cage.

“I’m a caring person” em were you a caring person when you sauntered around businesses with no mask on?? Putting people at risk? Don’t think so.
I think she was very rude and snappy about that message. Could have been handled far better. If she deals with sick people as she said herself then she needs to understand that she is doing stuff that is getting people’s backs up. Just because someone disagrees with something she says doesn’t mean they’re unhappy in their lives. She knows nothing about their lives and is coming across very childish.

Reactions: 2
And again! How many people are in that house?! I must have missed an executive announcement to say you can have who ever you want around for a Chinese! That’s certainly more than 6 people from 2 households ffs (and that rule only comes in on Monday!)!! She boils my piss.

Selling her bbq whilst she gets one gifted for free. Ffs would you just give the other one away and stop being so greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.