Denise Curran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one would give you a laugh - she has zero tact. She’s always so desperate to show off her ‘endorsements’ (does anyone else notice this?) that in her stories she shares a DM from the shop owner saying that sales are ‘flying’ and then asking when can she pick up all the dresses that Denise has been trying on 🤣 Hardly surprising that Denise wears the clothes just for Instagram hauls and the gives the rags back to the shop and then uses said ad money to buy tacky Versace trainers.

Also she always seems to be flogging that water company. I love her complete lack of awareness evidenced by the fact she didn’t have the gumption to wear a mask & ask the guy from the water company to wear a mask while they were both indoors and standing beside each other. I’m not the Covid please but you’d think her working for the NHS she’d have more cop on!

Reactions: 2
This one would give you a laugh - she has zero tact. She’s always so desperate to show off her ‘endorsements’ (does anyone else notice this?) that in her stories she shares a DM from the shop owner saying that sales are ‘flying’ and then asking when can she pick up all the dresses that Denise has been trying on 🤣 Hardly surprising that Denise wears the clothes just for Instagram hauls and the gives the rags back to the shop and then uses said ad money to buy tacky Versace trainers.

Also she always seems to be flogging that water company. I love her complete lack of awareness evidenced by the fact she didn’t have the gumption to wear a mask & ask the guy from the water company to wear a mask while they were both indoors and standing beside each other. I’m not the Covid please but you’d think her working for the NHS she’d have more cop on!
Yes to this.

I’m sure the boutique who sent her the top that she forgot where she got it are ripping…when will these businesses learn?

It really annoys me when influencers sell their clothes on their platform! They get gifted a ridiculous amount of stuff. Denise is always being given clothes from boutiques (and then charging them for her to showcase them on her platform). Yes I know she doesn’t keep all the stuff she shows but she still gets too much free stuff. Wouldn’t it be lovely for them to give back to their followers and just give the stuff away. Is she that desperate for £25 🙄

Reactions: 3
It really annoys me when influencers sell their clothes on their platform! They get gifted a ridiculous amount of stuff. Denise is always being given clothes from boutiques (and then charging them for her to showcase them on her platform). Yes I know she doesn’t keep all the stuff she shows but she still gets too much free stuff. Wouldn’t it be lovely for them to give back to their followers and just give the stuff away. Is she that desperate for £25 🙄
Appeals all over social media looking for clothes for the Afghan refugees who are arriving into the country with only the clothes on their backs and this one selling her second hand tat.
I used to quite like her but find her so irritating lately. Returning her designer sunglasses after saying they fell off her face and hit the floor a few times, wouldn’t like to be the next person who buys them! Then forgetting who gifted her the top she was wearing 🙄

Appeals all over social media looking for clothes for the Afghan refugees who are arriving into the country with only the clothes on their backs and this one selling her second hand tat.
I used to quite like her but find her so irritating lately. Returning her designer sunglasses after saying they fell off her face and hit the floor a few times, wouldn’t like to be the next person who buys them! Then forgetting who gifted her the top she was wearing 🙄
The no masks and filming it has really put me off her along with the rest of what you said too. The not their forever home too…sure they’re only there are they not? Too many people have nothing I don’t like boastfulness.

The no masks and filming it has really put me off her along with the rest of what you said too. The not their forever home too…sure they’re only there are they not? Too many people have nothing I don’t like boastfulness.
G

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The irony of getting gifted stuff from elody for her wedding and then helping with the digg deep campaign would it not have suited her better to buy the products and gift those ones to those in need

She has absolutely no regard for the trigger warnings her posts have. Posting a video of her at her scan!! I mean come on! I’m not saying she can’t post but my god have a bit of sensitivity!

Does anyone else find this girl insufferable since announcing her pregnancy? I’ve just unfollowed as she irritates me now…used to really like her and thought she had a little bit more class about her, but she is the typical run of the mill Insta hun recently, flogging BPerfect and Voduz products every other post 🥱 😴

Her initial pregnancy announcement was very much along the lines of being sensitive to her followers and not turning her page into a pregnancy journey. Every post since then has included her pregnancy. She even turned a post about eating toast from a plastic plate into a pregnancy related post 😂😂

Totally get the excitement but don’t make out you’re going to be sensitive to followers and then plaster it all over your stories for the following 6 months. You would swear she is the only person to ever expect!! No doubt she is on the beg for freebies!

Reactions: 4
Yes to this!! She is a fashion blogger trying on non-maternity clothes yet every post she protrudes that bump like it’s a maternity shoot. She needs to realise this has triggers for people. Yes share your news but don’t make every post about cradling your bump.

And her hair post holding the bump like you got your hair done what has the bump got to do with that

Reactions: 5
Any one else think bloogers are completely tone deaf to people struggling to eat and heat their homes, putting swipe up link to €1000+ bag!

Reactions: 4
Very sad news about her friend, very handsome looking fella. Grief is always hard but worse when pregnant I think. Hope Denise is alright.

I haven’t been on so not seen her stories in the past few days - what happened, the news report online reads really strange in terms of the priests sermon and ‘online’

Very sad for someone to die so young … but similar to SCS a while ago you don’t make it about you …

That caption could have been two or three sentences long max,
and why do people feel the need to take pictures of funeral cortèges, surprised she didn’t have an OOTD post go with it FFS

He had conned thousands out of people and was being threatened to have it leaked online. He said it would ruin him. Its very sad for his partner friends and family, no matter what he may or may not have done.

• Wow
Apparently something to do with deposits etc through his business (he ran an estate agents) awful for his family, I'm sure things could have been worked out, but unfortunately sometimes the mind can't see any way out 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.