Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She said she didnt want to have any political stuff on her page but constantly refers to the city as Derry ( rather then Derry/Londonderry which as far as im aware is the best way to refer to it and keep everyone happy) AND she made mention of being on the losing side in whatever final was on last weekend. Surely thats another “ political” point/aspect
Please don’t start all that shite here…

• Heart
Reactions: 18

minnie50

I used to work as a community midwife and I could see this coming a mile ago -she has done the opposite of everything that she would have been advised to do.a preterm infant and a post c section mother should be cocooned at home in their wee bubble -feeding and resting. With help from family and friends-she really has no common sence.

Reactions: 16

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
And then she brings her baby that was so sick 3 days ago to her dad's birthday party on the day baby was discharged from hospital. She really is clueless, stupid and above all else extremely selfish.
Thought the same with the ridiculous post on stories today about limiting visitors and nursing as he’s vulnerable - when she took him home from hospital to twirl in her postage stamp garden and to her dads party shortly after getting home.

Bloody pretentious half wit

Reactions: 15

lavendervase

VIP Member
Absolutely no shock whatsoever she’s in hospital.
I hope she’s ok.
But don’t blame mummy duties. Mummy duties is not prancing round Belfast and going to parties.

cantinfluenceme

Why on earth did she even want to be prancing around the country with a newborn? I can think of nothing worse. Those first few weeks are so so precious, constant feeding, sleeping changing etc, cuddles galore, Netflix on the sofa, it's pure bliss. Even the babies with reflux don't usually present as unsettled until they're a few weeks old and have fully 'woken up.' She's missed that precious time due to a constant need for validation and admiration.

• Heart
It's funny how this is not a surprise to any of us on here but for some reason Denise herself seems shocked 😅 sorry but she has not been over doing it by cleaning the house or 'being a busy mum', she has done this purely by running the roads, prancing the streets of Belfast & Lisburn Road trying (and failing) to look like some kind of superwoman when in reality it's all for show and the Instagram life. No one gives a fuck Denise! Try caring for your 2 children first. The cluster feeding of the baby was bottom of list whilst doing all this running, as well as her own recovery from major surgery. This will maybe be the wake up call she needs to grow up and act her age and act like a responsible parent/adult.

• Heart
Does she ever think that maybe running the roads day in and day out may have something to do with the child being unsettled?! And upped the caffeine intake to deal with the headaches. 9 times out of 10 babies guts are just not developed and they will grow out of it as she said. But no need to be pumping him full of infacol and sugar water etc.
She has a problem with the journey to Mullingar… I’d say she’d be away in a flash for a gifted or stay the same doll 🙄

Reactions: 14

yeoooo

Oh ffs!! Im sorry if she experienced loss but six months is not a journey - not even a walk to the fridge! Seen this dose on saturday and she looked around to see who was looking at her
He’s a twat too for the record

lucy66

VIP Member
And then she brings her baby that was so sick 3 days ago to her dad's birthday party on the day baby was discharged from hospital. She really is clueless, stupid and above all else extremely selfish.

If she was that worried sick about her child surely the last thing she'd think of doing would be setting a phone up and prancing around Infront of it taking videos to upload for the world to see 🤦🏼‍♀️
I was obviously giving her credit when it wasn’t due. Went home from hospital, did her hair & makeup, Dressed the baby in multiple outfits to twirl about out the front of the house holding it up like a rag doll! 😳
All for the gram name reveal. I actually thought she would name him after her “Best Friend” that she thinks of every morning etc etc.

I had a section and fed myself for a while. I literally was in a nighty for 3 weeks on the sofa feeding feeding feeding due to slow weight gain. I mean from the second I woke up I had the nursing pillow around me and was being waited on hand and foot by my husband because how often I had to feed and get through cluster feeding. I had visitors and never once got off the sofa to let them in or see them out. That's the reality of post partum, c section and also BF. I don't fall for any of the show put on but for expecting FTM it's an unrealistic standard to portray if I'm honest. Thankfully we all have more sense to fall for the show but others don't! I'd rather be wearing a big pad at home in my own comfort with the nipples out and post birth sweats rather than a face full of makeup, a shein 2 piece co-ord and prancing around belfast!

• Heart
So another visit to the hospital for poor Reece. If his mother would sit in the house and stop exposing her tiny baby to visitors and running the roads. She really is one stupid b****😡
Still an opportunity for her to make a few pounds tho… AF link the thermometer! Is there anything that won’t be used to make money?
She was that worried about him in hospital yesterday that she was stuck to the phone putting up links for her to bring in the bucks.

Reactions: 13

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
And another bug strikes the Curran Gallagher household 😫

Feels like they are all never done being sick

I know chances of something increase when a young one goes to creche so could have come that way but more likely from running the country

Bet she's still sending Sienna to creche even though something is a house because she has zero regard to others

• Sad

beeswing101

And she obviously hasn’t been sick if she’s been galavanting all over the country! So it can’t have been ‘that hard of a road’ try working full time as a carer and being violently sick for the first 12 weeks all day everyday 🙄

• Sad

KelNoe

She's never out of the house 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. breath... 🤣🤣🤣
In all seriousness imagine someone sending you a picture done with all your child's birth information and you don't know who they are and thinking that's OK.... It us seriously scary the amount of info these insta huns are putting out in the public domain about their children. Sooner its stopped the better.

lucy66

VIP Member
Unbelievable....passport for the baby. Must've took his photo for said passport the day he was born!!! They'll be off now within the month on their jollies🌞. She has learnt absolutely NOTHING about caring for a sickly child...as long as her and Michael get a holiday. And that's a crocheted, not a knitted blanket Dumbnise🙈