Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gas that only recently she said Miiiiiiichael said they should have a weeeee holiday. Noooooo Miiiichaelllll, says she.

This trip was clearly planned. No one decides last minute to go away with 2 kids plus her auld pair.

She’s such a bad liar

Reactions: 9
That’s the thing about liar if you are going to lie you have to be better at it!
And Dumbnise just ain’t smart enough so trips herself up every time

Reactions: 6
And the mother father and all there…. Haha last minute surely Denise!!!

Could she never get a strapless bra or nude one at least for wearing with vests - it’s such a basic thing but seems to have passed her by.

Reactions: 5
I hope the Friday night Chinese consisted of more than a small curry half & half and a starter portion of ribs between two 🫠 they are allergic to spending money

Reactions: 13
I hope the Friday night Chinese consisted of more than a small curry half & half and a starter portion of ribs between two 🫠 they are allergic to spending money
Was just coming on to say the same
---
She has a totally unhealthy relationship with alcohol- after a few days away with no doubt ample alcohol she is incapable of even doing a short flight home with two small kids without a drink!

Likely also would have loved more than one but wouldn’t pay the mark up for it

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Half portions of food but she makes up with calories for alcohol. Is there a day that goes past that she doesn’t drink alcohol
---
Soz but did she put a spoonful of instant coffee in on top of the cappuccino??? WTAF? She should have thrown in a teabag for good measure

The air bnb looks grim AF. She’s so low budget.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why would you post a reel of you being as basic ??? Dressing gown greasy hair microwaved formula grim coffee … I couldn’t watch beyond that

2 burgers, 4 small sausages and a 227g steak (wasn’t shown, may not even have cooked it in the end) between 4 adults and a toddler

I’d be so embarrassed to present that to my friends as a “BBQ”. They will probably need to stop at a chippy on their way home.

Reactions: 11
Jesus, my husband would eat that on his own

I do believe the yoga lady is a V-can as Denise puts it

So what did the yoga bird get to eat - Sweet chilli sauce salad with sweet chilli sauce potatoes and sweet chilli sauce courgettes?

Reactions: 9