Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the look of that vino haul shes took full advantage of the 25% off !! Handy that she can describe the wines by whats written on the labels though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone care what other people are having for their dinner???!!! I mean that genuinely- for unless you’re a proper chef/cook/have a flair for food then please don’t show me ‘bits’ of veg with RED SAUSE and whatever else put into a pot and called ‘dinner’ Am literally flabbergasted and a bit scalded for her 😬

Reactions: 9
I can’t wait til the kids are bigger and she’ll be using a 1/4 packet of meatballs cut in half to feed the four of them 🤣 maybe 1 steak between 2 adults and 2 kids.

She obvious keeps all her calories for wine.

Must have got all her cooking lessons from Digmama

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She tags Tesco in the clothes stories
Doesn’t tag Tesco in the wine stories - says she prefers Sainsbury’s better choice - by that I assume
Cheaper!

I would say there is was a lot more wine bought than shown! There she is stocking up for the month ahead.
They have a bottle nearly every day. I would forgo the wine and buy/cook a decent meal instead!

Reactions: 7
Ah here she’s thirsty as fk for a Tesco gig 😭
As someone said what a slap in the teeth for that childrens boutique she was PAID to promote - she would literally do anything for a pound. Tight and miserable 😕

She’s no sommelier that’s for sure! Dope!
---

Absolutely…or maybe she has issues with alcohol because that’s a tit load of wine🍷
I wouldn’t like you monitoring my rarely performed online Tesco order the odd time I do it when the 25% deal is on 😜 I’ve been known on one occasion to do the max 36 bottles wine 🍷

But it does last months then … we have 1 or 2 bottles a week.

Unless the in-laws are in the country as they could easily guzzle a bottle each almost daily when here!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t like you monitoring my rarely performed online Tesco order the odd time I do it when the 25% deal is on 😜 I’ve been known on one occasion to do the max 36 bottles wine 🍷

Unless the in-laws are in the country as they could easily guzzle a bottle each almost daily when here!
Everything in moderation!! But Denise drinks every single day by the looks of things!

She’s no sommelier that’s for sure! Dope!
---

Absolutely…or maybe she has issues with alcohol because that’s a tit load of wine🍷
I don’t think I ever seen her have a dinner (and often lunch out) without a wine. Even when she was pregnant, Michael often had a glass of red and white on hand 🤥

Denise is trying desperately hard to let people know how sales increase after she does one of her lame 1980’s try ons or shows kiddies clothes. Has anyone ever downloaded Denise’s company accounts? I’d love to see the numbers.

She’s had 36k followers for an eternity….her engagement rate is probably about 1% which translates to about 366 people engaging with her content at any particular moment in time.

Safe to assume approximately half of those or 183 people are likely to be hate watching and there’s no way the other half are all in the market for baby clothes. At best 1% of those is in the market to buy something which translates to 1.83 orders. So give it a rest Denise, NOT BUYING YOUR BULL👍

Now go and eat your calories instead of drinking them!

D’ye think she reads here much 😉😉🤣🤣🤣😩

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Denise is trying desperately hard to let people know how sales increase after she does one of her lame 1980’s try ons or shows kiddies clothes. Has anyone ever downloaded Denise’s company accounts? I’d love to see the numbers.

She’s had 36k followers for an eternity….her engagement rate is probably about 1% which translates to about 366 people engaging with her content at any particular moment in time.

Safe to assume approximately half of those or 183 people are likely to be hate watching and there’s no way the other half are all in the market for baby clothes. At best 1% of those is in the market to buy something which translates to 1.83 orders. So give it a rest Denise, NOT BUYING YOUR BULL👍

Now go and eat your calories instead of drinking them!

D’ye think she reads here much 😉😉🤣🤣🤣😩
No, she’s not referring to the pastry, she means the big class of red wine that likely just out of shot - it’s 5 o’clock somewhere for Denise 🤣

She wants to make it look like she is so classy with mussels and the red wine, but if she knew anything about mussels or cooking she would know you remove each shell from cooking as soon as they open! She is pushing them around & the shells are actually falling apart! They would have been tough like rubber!

No, she’s not referring to the pastry, she means the big class of red wine that likely just out of shot - it’s 5 o’clock somewhere for Denise 🤣

She wants to make it look like she is so classy with mussels and the red wine, but if she knew anything about mussels or cooking she would know you remove each shell from cooking as soon as they open! She is pushing them around & the shells are actually falling apart! They would have been tough like rubber!
There’s nothing classy about Dumbnise. Fur coat, no knickers. She hasn’t a pot to piss in.

Keep clicking all those affiliate links and using her BA discount codes she needs to fund her Christmas present a £450 ugly white coach handbag!

Because short arms long pockets isn’t going to buy it for her!

• Haha
A night away after just returning from holiday abroad! If she has paid for this let’s see how much she tags the place she is staying in the hope of a discount….

A night away after just returning from holiday abroad! If she has paid for this let’s see how much she tags the place she is staying in the hope of a discount….
Wonder how long before she starts complaining that the room is to small like the last place they stayed in Dublin!
Big 16 night holiday and a Dublin stay all in the same month! 🤑 Maybe he's trying to make up for the crappy accommodation in Spain.

Reactions: 6
Wonder how long before she starts complaining that the room is to small like the last place they stayed in Dublin!
Big 16 night holiday and a Dublin stay all in the same month! 🤑 Maybe he's trying to make up for the crappy accommodation in Spain.
It’s not the Shelbourne Hotel anyway!

Reactions: 6
You’d know she’s paying for this…more of a ‘conference style’ hotel 🤣🤣🤣.

But never mind that, why don’t you show your tits Denise…just for a change 😉

Attachments

Christ she’s insufferable.

Don’t ever see her take the kids somewhere for their own benefit like soft play, big play parks etc. only somewhere she can drink wine & “get away”.

And usually with her whole family so she can have standby babysitters. For all she bleats on about all she ever wanted & god plan, she strikes me as someone who never really wanted children, just a high life

Christ she’s insufferable.

Don’t ever see her take the kids somewhere for their own benefit like soft play, big play parks etc. only somewhere she can drink wine & “get away”.

And usually with her whole family so she can have standby babysitters. For all she bleats on about all she ever wanted & god plan, she strikes me as someone who never really wanted children, just a high life
I think with covid putting the skids on the big wedding - babies was plan B!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.