Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely I got mine done at a different salon not a million miles away from Lorraine and she would not even do the patch test when I was still
Breastfeeding.
So what do we deduce from that? That Denise is lying about BF’ing?

Reactions: 4
So what do we deduce from that? That Denise is lying about BF’ing?
Well either that or Lorraine didn’t do due diligence. Either way surely she’ll have to address it. From memory it won’t affect milk but leaves it more painful and because you tend to bleed more with hormones the ink tends not to stick with the more blood so basically shorty eyebrows lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I always pmsl when she does stories about how great he is like this is an equal partnership we take turns etc - usually people who do this are quietly resentful of their other half’s life / lifestyle and it’s a subtle dig at them. Or else she is trying to convince people ( ie herself ) that he’s a great guy 😂

She hates being at home with two small children - but also hates the thought of full time work. Hence the dire attempts at ‘advertising’ for boutiques and carpet shops.
Not in a million years would I buy a thing she ‘modelled’ her clothes choices are basic and dated and I wouldn’t have a boutique think she was worth whatever money they (bafflingly) give her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Well either that or Lorraine didn’t do due diligence. Either way surely she’ll have to address it. From memory it won’t affect milk but leaves it more painful and because you tend to bleed more with hormones the ink tends not to stick with the more blood so basically shorty eyebrows lol
I reckon she may have lied to Lorraine about breastfeeding? She has maybe kept feeding at night as it is super convenient. Don’t care how she feeds him, but it’s a risk I couldn’t take.
The reason it isn’t done is there risk is that an infection happens which passes into blood & milk and can cause Hep B

ETA - have afamily member who is a Health visitor so I have been versed on every risk under the sun lol

Reactions: 5
Well she’ll definitely address it. In her usual aggressive manner she will say something like the following:

“You do what’s riiiight for you…it doesn’t matter what you do you’ll get slaaammed anyway so take no heed of what others say”.

“I don’t currr what anyone thinks, they’re the devil and god is good and my boutiques are rammed busy after I promote them so fuuuck all of yous wee people”.

“Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got, I’m still, I’m still Denise from the block, used to have a little, now I have a lot, I’m still I’m still Denise from the block”

Miiiiiichael drives a Porsche witches, he cooks and cleans too. I’m not lucky or spoiled…We’re just the best tag team! Isn’t that riiiight CNAaaaa?????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t really understand the point of posting about Michael - she could have just showed the nice dinner without the spiel about Michael. She must have thought it would make her followers green with envy.

Actually - is that another half a yellow label steak for dinner?!! She definitely has issues with food

If I was that girl who did her brows, I'd be raging! She won't have done her business any favours at all. If anything it will put people off going to her. I hope other businesses take heed of this. Times are tough right now to have this woman slagging off her free brows and making nice clothes look like nothing! Bet she is raging she didn't get the WIW gig! A big professional like her!

Reactions: 9
If I was that girl who did her brows, I'd be raging! She won't have done her business any favours at all. If anything it will put people off going to her. I hope other businesses take heed of this. Times are tough right now to have this woman slagging off her free brows and making nice clothes look like nothing! Bet she is raging she didn't get the WIW gig! A big professional like her!
The business owner has put her business and professional conduct in jeopardy by acting upon Denise’s begging!

Reactions: 5
Did she lose Romaci since they seem to have gone exclusive with BHH/Caoimhe aka Cweevaaa

Reactions: 2
Did she fall out with her best friend who runs Charlotte and Tess? The one she was bridesmaid for?
Not even a shout out about the pop up in the Linen Green? Maybe she wouldn’t pay Denise a fee…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was that sauce last night, out of date tomato’s and red sauce into sweet chilli etc.

Is it not a bit of a kick in teeth to show much cheaper baby clothes from Tesco after showing a baby boutique earlier in the week? The small business owner isn’t going to get as much traction if you show people where to buy similar stuff at a quarter of the price Denise.

And the niece was dragged out for shopping chores yesterday

Reactions: 11
What was that sauce last night, out of date tomato’s and red sauce into sweet chilli etc.

Is it not a bit of a kick in teeth to show much cheaper baby clothes from Tesco after showing a baby boutique earlier in the week? The small business owner isn’t going to get as much traction if you show people where to buy similar stuff at a quarter of the price Denise.

And the niece was dragged out for shopping chores yesterday
Her just veg and fish and garlic bread.... Thats a starter not a main course for two adults!
Denise is available to the highest bidder it's all money money with her (making it not parting with it)
Is she trying to work with tesco maybe get free Christmas Dinner 🤔 a couple of microwave meals do them rightly!

Her just veg and fish and garlic bread.... Thats a starter not a main course for two adults!
Denise is available to the highest bidder it's all money money with her (making it not parting with it)
Is she trying to work with tesco maybe get free Christmas Dinner 🤔 a couple of microwave meals do them rightly!
Groceries & Diesel are probably the only thing she pays for, so probably figuring out how to get those free now too

Normally would say Lamborghini lifestyle on a lambrusco wage.
But in her case it’s a Porsche lifestyle on a Prosecco budget!

Often when I get in from work I’m so wrecked I would be just as happy with poached eggs or beans on toast, rather than a big dinner.

But she is on a whole other level daily what it comes to meals.

Don't get me wrong we would have random dinners at times to use stuff up or a style of dinner without having to go out for more ingredients. But her DiggMama style chuck anything at it makes me dry heave!

Mango Chutney, sweet chill sauce Red Sauce, peppers, wee bits of broccoli,out of date tomatoes all brought to the boil ….. and then she adds lemongrass & chilli prawns 🤢

Then she makes sure to tag Lidl in the stories 🙊🙊
Followed up straight after by a Tesco story and reel!!

• Sick
Her telling its a bank holiday- sorry Denise not sure in which country… but it ain’t no bank holiday here!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Came here to say this! Bank holiday weekend hmmmm ok Denise.. also showing off her £20 bottles of wine what a puke 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.