Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much she charged that poor shop owner to “help with social media” and advertise the clothes
I posted about this before. But I spoke to a local business owner a few months back, and they told me she charges a MINIMUM of £1000 for a try on of 4 outfits, which doesn't include travel or follow up posts etc. So God only knows what she is charging for a lot of outfits.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I posted about this before. But I spoke to a local business owner a few months back, and they told me she charges a MINIMUM of £1000 for a try on of 4 outfits, which doesn't include travel or follow up posts etc. So God only knows what she is charging for a lot of outfits.
I have no words for that!!! Beyond robbery, and what’s worse is that she’s absolutely SHITE at it!!!

Reactions: 9
Goodness me. There is no way you could recoop that cost, particularly not over 4 outfits!

She’s hustling hard to make this a full time gig so she can take a career break from her OT job & dump the kids in “crash” full time

Reactions: 6
She’s such a bad advertisement for the eyebrows - she must say trust the process & how bad they look about 5 times 😅 she’s panicking.

wonder if the hairdresser & eyebrow gal are tattlers & butcheredthem on purposes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s such a bad advertisement for the eyebrows - she must say trust the process & how bad they look about 5 times 😅 she’s panicking.

wonder if the hairdresser & eyebrow gal are tattlers & butcheredthem on purposes 😅
Clearly they don’t like her! Undoubtedly, she’ll put them on blast as led her usual behavior 🤣

Miiiiiccchaeeeel bought a stain remover that cost over 4 pounds & she’s raging with him 🤦🏻‍♀️

she gave us a wee shout out here girls mentioning the M&s yellow labels 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like the work is drying up....a not very exciting try on and a baby boutique in the last 6 weeks.
She's not as popular as she thinks 🤣🤣

These boutiques all carry the same stock & are buying from same sellers. Pearl and Grace have that black & white jacket thing in stock too.
I like them, I hope they never stoop so low as to have this one on pushing their stoc

Reactions: 7
These boutiques all carry the same stock & are buying from same sellers. Pearl and Grace have that black & white jacket thing in stock too.
I like them, I hope they never stoop so low as to have this one on pushing their stoc
She clearly taking notes and copying what Laura in WIW says:
giving me Chanel viiiibes…
effortlessly chic…
can we take a minute for this…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As the saying goes
'Like 2 straws hanging out of a cow's ar*e'
Her aul skinny legs and the poses of her gives me the 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The green leather skirt was painted on her needed a medium and the orders would not have been because of her. WIW are having Danielle Donohoe as their ambassador announced yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she is still breastfeeding as her latest story in bed with Reese suggests then the eyebrow place really shouldn’t have done her eyebrows - I know everyone can take their own risks etc - but it doesn’t say much for the business (or Denise) to take that risk however small it is.

Reactions: 5
If she is still breastfeeding as her latest story in bed with Reese suggests then the eyebrow place really shouldn’t have done her eyebrows - I know everyone can take their own risks etc - but it doesn’t say much for the business (or Denise) to take that risk however small it is.
Absolutely I got mine done at a different salon not a million miles away from Lorraine and she would not even do the patch test when I was still
Breastfeeding.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.