Demigraham942 - Knock knock, who's there?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee Demi is defo wantin a move so she’s trying to make out she’s living in fear in her own home to the housing 👀
She’ll be at the docs on Monday getting a script for propranolol cause her anxiety is sky high wi it then that’ll get her medical points too.
ya wee fly sausage Demi doll
Aye she’s been listening to wee k-dawg how to get full PIP

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s social blade but I think if she’s private you can’t do it

Reactions: 2
I googled what she was saying it’s something to do with the pizza gate establishment thing she’s always going on about . Kdwags had her tin hat on the day 😂 she’s tuned to the moon with her conspiracies but you can’t help but love her she’s something else 😂
Right wtf is Pizzagate ????
Do u think it will be on the Google? Asking for myself 😆

Just looked at the latest videos on tattle hoors 🙄! Is it just tattlers they have a problem with having an opinion? When I first saw people questioning Demi's videos it wasn't people from here, it was people with tiktok accounts in her comments?!
Im no even a hoor the now...living my life like a nun as in nun ae this n nun ae that and im single af 🤔🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Right wtf is Pizzagate ????
Do u think it will be on the Google? Asking for myself 😆

Im no even a hoor the now...living my life like a nun as in nun ae this n nun ae that and im single af 🤔🤣🤣🤣
It’s a conspiracy about celebrity's, politicians etc being into sex trafficking it was all over social media when covid happened . I’m no a mad conspiracy theorist like Kdawg that lassie as much as I love her is off her bleeping rocker & is well entitled to her full rate PIP 😂 but when you look into it I wouldn’t be surprised if some of it’s true especially as that Epstein & the Clintons were involved

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a conspiracy about celebrity's, politicians etc being into sex trafficking it was all over social media when covid happened . I’m no a mad conspiracy theorist like Kdawg that lassie as much as I love her is off her bleeping rocker & is well entitled to her full rate PIP 😂 but when you look into it I wouldn’t be surprised if some of it’s true especially as that Epstein & the Clintons were involved
Ahhhh i had a quick look at the shortened explanation on Wiki .
I think i missed that completely during the height of covid as i was working days/nights n everything in between so wasnt on social media at all .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think i missed that completely during the height of covid as i was working days/nights n everything in between so wasnt on social media at all .
Missed it too but every day is a school day on Tattle.

• Haha
It’s a bit fucked up but some of it does ring true when you look into it. I very much doubt it’s being run from flats in Springburn though 😂 but duck all would surprise me on that app so widny be shocked if it’s on the news one day Epstein’s been caught still alive smoking a fag & drinking Dragon Soop out of the candle cup on wee Demi’s veranda, & Kdawg comes on with an emergency broadcast going ‘ I bleeping telt yeees ‘ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s pushed up against the kitchen cupboards in some videos does she have to move the full sofa out the way every time she wants in the cupboards ? Wee Demi needs to get on a live so we can ask her wit she’s playing at

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is that latest video all about 🙈 now realised the guy has rights & won’t disclose anything about why he done it (fair enough) but she should have thought about that before plastering him all over tiktok without letting the police deal with it first. Still can’t look at the camera & still as if she is trying to remember to say what she has been told to say 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What is that latest video all about 🙈 now realised the guy has rights & won’t disclose anything about why he done it (fair enough) but she should have thought about that before plastering him all over tiktok without letting the police deal with it first. Still can’t look at the camera & still as if she is trying to remember to say what she has been told to say 🤷🏻‍♀️
Any of yous remember Marina Joyce? 😂

Reminds me of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no but i just googled her 😂 i see what u mean 🙈
Haha yeah, some youtuber started acting strange as duck so her followers automatically assumed she was kidnapped by isis and they were forcing her to perform shopping hauls 😂😂

Turns out she was just on smack or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This man can’t be protected as other people have re posted her videos so they are out there for the world to see,

Reactions: 5