Demigraham942 - Knock knock, who's there?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously this part wasnt filmed.. It doesn't explain him saying he was from amazon 😂 if we are believing that part.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Vid was doing the rounds on fb …….that’s where I first seen it…….it’s now deleted. Was being shared by another girl. Not Demi

Reactions: 8
Wee Demi is defo wantin a move so she’s trying to make out she’s living in fear in her own home to the housing 👀
She’ll be at the docs on Monday getting a script for propranolol cause her anxiety is sky high wi it then that’ll get her medical points too.
ya wee fly sausage Demi doll

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who answers the door to the amazon man with a frying pan? I felt a wee bit sorry for the guy 🙈 he seemed scared. Time will tell with this new character.

Reactions: 9
She when she’s doing her reenactment of where the man found her cup jumping about her close & bouncing round to the veranda it’s no even the same candle cup

She doesn’t even lock the door behind her if you were genuinely scared you’d lock your door

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She when she’s doing her reenactment of where the man found her cup jumping about her close & bouncing round to the veranda it’s no even the same candle cup

She doesn’t even lock the door behind her if you were genuinely scared you’d lock your door
And all the wee smirks and posing is just so off! If that had happened to me and I was genuinely that scared I wouldn’t be prancing about my close, I probably wouldn’t have gone back to my flat so soon tbf

Reactions: 12
Ben is screenshot happy this afternoon.

Just as a side note we're not targeting Demi. We are calling her out on her shite 👌
Wouldnt even call it calling her out just all speculating on current events.

Slowpokers name is in that video and shes not even been involved in any of this conversation, harrrrd reach. 😂😂😂 Its a bit obsessive tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ben is screenshot happy this afternoon.

Just as a side note we're not targeting Demi. We are calling her out on her shite 👌
that arse will be the first to jump on her if she was found to be lying. I don’t know where she gets the impression she is any better than us.

Reactions: 7
Wouldnt even call it calling her out just all speculating on current events.

Slowpokers name is in that video and shes not even been involved in any of this conversation, harrrrd reach. 😂😂😂 Its a bit obsessive tbh.
I wish they’d stop sticking us all in the same category as the Rydo fan club it’s getting a pure riddy

Reactions: 13

She’s private now but here’s the video for those who havent seen It

Demi also does her tiktoks from her brighthouse crushed velvet couch which is situated in her kitchen - that for me says it all 100% bam 😂
[/QUOT

She’s private now but here’s the video for those who havent seen It

Demi also does her tiktoks from her brighthouse crushed velvet couch which is situated in her kitchen - that for me says it all 100% bam 😂
Couch in kitchen = scheme bam

Reactions: 3
The guy was definitely a bit of a weirdo and the way he came back up the stairs the third time seemed a bit menacing, I’m so conflicted on the whole thing. Although the guy did seem like he possibly has some additional support needs and maybe her reaction has spooked him if he was genuinely thinking he was doing the right thing. Or maybe the whole thing is a set up 👀
I don’t get the whole not calling the police and putting her TT on private though!
I’m sure mountain thyme will have it solved before bed time 😂
It’s the fact she claims to have worked in health care all her life so she knows when someone is putting it on the she hits out with how she very independent for a 19 year old and just wants to get in with her life

Reactions: 6
Glad someone else has said something, whole situation seemed a bit odd. More so the way she was acting . I mean if the way she said it happened is right it's quite creepy but just think her reaction is so off 🤔

Reactions: 7
It’s the fact she claims to have worked in health care all her life so she knows when someone is putting it on the she hits out with how she very independent for a 19 year old and just wants to get in with her life
Her linked in account says health care, doesn’t say what kind of employment she’s had. ‘ all her life’ she’s no longer left school 😂 she’s constantly looking at the corner of her eyes when she’s talking in the explaination video, I think she’s a lying wee shite that wants a new house off the council

Attachments

Reactions: 10