Demigraham942 - Knock knock, who's there?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye you’re well getting a pumping in the box room and wee Case 25 is going to create tik tok hate pages about you - I can predict the future remember 😂😂
No no your powers aren’t working I will get my enjoyment out of knowing every time BeeBee needs a pish he will have to psych himself up to go for one cause it’ll be that sare 😂
* goes to create a BeeBeeLovesAuldPurplePricks account *

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No no your powers aren’t working I will get my enjoyment out of knowing every time BeeBee needs a pish he will have to psych himself up to go for one cause it’ll be that sare 😂
* goes to create a BeeBeeLovesAuldPurplePricks account *
You're a bastard

😭 😭 😭 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just looked at the latest videos on tattle hoors 🙄! Is it just tattlers they have a problem with having an opinion? When I first saw people questioning Demi's videos it wasn't people from here, it was people with tiktok accounts in her comments?!

Reactions: 4
Just looked at the latest videos on tattle hoors 🙄! Is it just tattlers they have a problem with having an opinion? When I first saw people questioning Demi's videos it wasn't people from here, it was people with tiktok accounts in her comments?!
It’s Laura Turnbull she’s went screenshot daft must be taking time out from sharpening them teeth of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw this yesterday and was really disturbed by it, it didn't occur that it might've been faked.

What a bleeping bleep if so.

Reactions: 7
Leave LT be, let her screenshot and post videos nae bleep except her and her big pal Toni watch whilst giving each other big pats on the back. At least if she’s typing and screenshotting she’s not talking, save us from the tuechtar accent Ken.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else here remember joining a "gang"? I didn't even know there was one never mind being a member?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Laura will well be making wee toots a video with Purple Hearts & PLM all over it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Laura will well be making wee toots a video with Purple Hearts & PLM all over it 😭
We all know I couldn't possibly be one of them. If I was I'd be part of STS. Right in beside Mags to defend me as and when I require.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The d’alfonzo who commented is the brother of moreno who was at her door asking her to take her top off (for reasons apparently) since she said drug dealers would be at her door maybe she’s stole off him and he’s told her to take her top off to prove it’s not in her bra or something cause she wants to “just leave it”

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How’s that video had 4.6million views in a day , is she buying views aswell as followers?. How is it you check if someone’s bought followers etc ? folk put up screenshots proving Cole & Abbie buy followers likes etc but I’m no sure how they find that out

Attachments

Reactions: 5
How’s that video had 4.6million views in a day , is she buying views aswell as followers?. How is it you check if someone’s bought followers etc ? folk put up screenshots proving Cole & Abbie buy followers likes etc but I’m no sure how they find that out
From what I've seen if they have a lot of user37394761 they could be bots. Or ones with no profile pics and not real names they're not real accounts.

Reactions: 3
Not sure for tiktok, but I know for twitch its based on looking at social media analytics for spikes in engagements.
(websites like socialblade).
I dont know how helpful the data will be though cause it will just look like a massive spike for views and followers cause she literally had none before.

I think the video has gone really viral cause on my Internet travels theres even a reddit thread with Americans talking about it.

**Edit - Tried to have a look but her stats wont appear anywhere because she is private.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2