Demigraham942 - Knock knock, who's there?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aunty Natz new character unlocked 😂
Demi would absolutely crumble & get the truth forced oot her if Kdawg got her in the box , needs to happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s now trying to be a motivational speaker to stop girls getting drug dealer bfs 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s now trying to be a motivational speaker to stop girls getting drug dealer bfs 😂
Hers must be shagging some other tart. I’m sure another pablo Escobar wannabe will be along soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hers must be shagging some other tart. I’m sure another pablo Escobar wannabe will be along soon.
Her man probably sold score bits of green and she’s talking like she’s ties to the cartel

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the fucks she slabbering on about in her latest video she’s talking in more riddles than Dugheed was in them phone recordings with the PB. We’re getting a video every day off her , canny wait😂

Just noticed Demis profile picture looks like a logo off of here 😂👀

View attachment 1513634
Kdawg did tell us there was more to it we need to start listening to that lassie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gutted that Demi’s obviously patched the daily awareness videos she telt us she was doing 🥲
Love how in one of her latest tiktoks she’s got the colours of her skittles all separately organised on a baking tray at the back of her . And the 2 Kettles , who needs 2 kettles i wonder if she makes her tea with one & her pot noodles with another , im a sad duck I know but What goes on in the background of this crackpots videos fascinates me 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gutted that Demi’s obviously patched the daily awareness videos she telt us she was doing 🥲
Love how in one of her latest tiktoks she’s got the colours of her skittles all separately organised on a baking tray at the back of her . And the 2 Kettles , who needs 2 kettles i wonder if she makes her tea with one & her pot noodles with another , im a sad duck I know but What goes on in the background of this crackpots videos fascinates me 😂
Looks like she’s starting nursing or something. God help the patients

Reactions: 2