Demigraham942 - Knock knock, who's there?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canny watch her part 2 video without bursting out laughing now since Wee Toots pointed out Ma Cup was her version of Jade Frati’s Ma Tag , like I’m trying to watch it all hoosewife detective style looking for clues but I just canny cope when she goes Ma Cup and waves the cup about😭
Feel like Kdawg that time she found out Rydo asked for a BJ in the hospital
I need to grow up 😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I canny watch her part 2 video without bursting out laughing now since Wee Toots pointed out Ma Cup was her version of Jade Frati’s Ma Tag , like I’m trying to watch it all hoosewife detective style looking for clues but I just canny cope when she goes Ma Cup and waves the cup about😭
Feel like Kdawg that time she found out Rydo asked for a BJ in the hospital
I need to grow up 😭😂😂
Same 😂😂😂, I did notice that the cup wasnt missing aswell when it clipped over to her leaving the house it had been moved onto the neighbours doormat (still upside down)

Not that that means duck all 😂

But someones moved it between takes, kinda makes sense cause it looks like hes heading back down the stairs again when she goes out the 2nd time??

200 (3).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've only seen the one video that was shared In here, have you seen anymore floating about since she went private?

Reactions: 1
KDawg asked me look into this, apparently its to with the establishment I've no bleeping idea what a spiral represents 😭😂

Any of use know? 😂
I googled what she was saying it’s something to do with the pizza gate establishment thing she’s always going on about . Kdwags had her tin hat on the day 😂 she’s tuned to the moon with her conspiracies but you can’t help but love her she’s something else 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her linked in account says health care, doesn’t say what kind of employment she’s had.
Aldo…. Case 25 your favourite tattle hoor has found you your next side piece

Are you taking from my comment that im saying it should have been filmed? Cause that's not what I meant.
No I mean it’s clearly a staged scenario as it’s not normal to go to the door videoing it.

Reactions: 4
Aldo…. Case 25 your favourite tattle hoor has found you your next side piece

No I mean it’s clearly a staged scenario as it’s not normal to go to the door videoing it.
She’s his type too apart from the eye colour 😂
That’s two new side pieces for the big man Demi with her cup and Beebee789😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s his type too apart from the eye colour 😂
That’s two new side pieces for the big man Demi with her cup and Beebee789😭
How the duck did i get lumped with Aldo. 😭 😭 😭 Am i one of the Tayto Hoors now???

Thank god he gave me that bottle of perfume cos I cannae be going round stinking of his pish.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How the duck did i get lumped with Aldo. 😭 😭 😭 Am i one of the Tayto Hoors now???

Thank god he gave me that bottle of perfume cos I cannae be going round stinking of his pish.
Ye better get your arse to the Sandyford ya bogging bastard 😭

• Haha

Aye you’re well getting a pumping in the box room and wee Case 25 is going to create tik tok hate pages about you - I can predict the future remember 😂😂

• Haha
@beebee789 your comment to Lez about the colour of her nails made me blow snotters out my nose 😂😂 she’s deffo been inspecting Gaz’s prostrate with a cheeky finger 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7