Demi Lovato is there an illness/condition/bandwagon she doesn’t jump on?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They is a real nightmare apparently. I know someone who knows someone who worked on one of their albums and said they was a nightmare. None of the crew were allowed to eat or even possess food in their presence in case it triggered their ED. So all of the crew were working long hours on the album and struggling because they weren’t allowed to eat anything.

demi said they was California sober, which basically means not at all sober, and it only lasted a few months…they quietly did another rehab stint just before Christmas 2021, after their drinking and drug use got out of control again.

I feel that they is a very lost person and they will never get better unless they takes real time off and focusses on healing their demons. Apparently the people they hangs out with are no good either: yes men and enablers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Imagine reading all these "they" and not being native English speaker. Ugh.

Even my native English speaking parents don't get it lol.

Reactions: 9
This is why pronouns are bullshit and it makes a mockery of sex/gender.

She does everything she can to stay relevant and jumps on any bandwagon going.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
it says they/them/she/her. guess she goes by both now.
Nope, it’s just she/her now, she’s “updated” her pronouns. In her own words:

I’ve actually adopted the pronouns of she/her again. So for me, I’m such a fluid person that I don’t find that I am…I felt like, especially last year, my energy was balanced in my masculine and feminine energy.”

“So that when I was faced with the choice of walking into a bathroom and it said women and men, I didn’t feel like there was a bathroom for me because I didn’t feel necessarily like a woman, I didn’t feel like a man, I just felt like a human.”

"Recently, I’ve been feeling more feminine, and so I’ve adopted she/her again.”

😂😂
She has more updates than Windows 10

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nope, it’s just she/her now, she’s “updated” her pronouns. In her own words:

I’ve actually adopted the pronouns of she/her again. So for me, I’m such a fluid person that I don’t find that I am…I felt like, especially last year, my energy was balanced in my masculine and feminine energy.”

“So that when I was faced with the choice of walking into a bathroom and it said women and men, I didn’t feel like there was a bathroom for me because I didn’t feel necessarily like a woman, I didn’t feel like a man, I just felt like a human.”

"Recently, I’ve been feeling more feminine, and so I’ve adopted she/her again.”

😂😂
She has more updates than Windows 10
She still has they/she on her insta though. I'm guessing she's trying to drum up publicity for her album.

Reactions: 4
Something is seriously wrong with this girl. She seemed sweet back in her teenage days, when she was best friends with Selena, but seems to have taken a bad turn since then. No meaningful career developments and all about attention seeking now. Compared to the Disney stars who started around the same time as her (Miley, Ariana, Selena), she’s incredibly behind.

Reactions: 2
Something is seriously wrong with this girl. She seemed sweet back in her teenage days, when she was best friends with Selena, but seems to have taken a bad turn since then. No meaningful career developments and all about attention seeking now. Compared to the Disney stars who started around the same time as her (Miley, Ariana, Selena), she’s incredibly behind.
yeah, mental illness, addiction and trauma will do that to you.

Reactions: 3