Demi Lovato is there an illness/condition/bandwagon she doesn’t jump on?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there’s a bandwagon.
Demi will be riding on it.

so she’s now they/them. Non binary has now been added to her list of issues and topics to cash in on.

can’t she just stick to targeting frozen yogurt shops and putting them on blast for trying to sell healthy options 😐 because you know, it triggers her.

she’s so unlikable. I don’t care what she is or who she is or who she loves, just stop being so irritating.
Probably just jealous that Grande one is wifed up to be fair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
If it's a new day, you can guarantee there's some new drama going down in Demi's world. :sleep:

#Stunningandbrave

Didn't 'they' say recently 'they' had brain damage from the overdose? Are 'they' capable of making a decision such as this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Yeah i was just coming to say this. After her whole froyo debacle she needed to win people back

Reactions: 7
Demi just seems to jump on any bandwagon to fight some sort of fight. Doesn’t matter what it is, there’s always something they’re fighting or standing up for or has experienced 10 times worse than anyone else.

Whatever makes Demi happy, makes them happy and i don’t care but right now it feels a little sus and premature. Personally I feel like Demi needed to step away from the limelight indefinitely!

Reactions: 19
Demi just seems to jump on any bandwagon to fight some sort of fight. Doesn’t matter what it is, there’s always something they’re fighting or standing up for or has experienced 10 times worse than anyone else.

Whatever makes Demi happy, makes them happy and i don’t care but right now it feels a little sus and premature. Personally I feel like Demi needed to step away from the limelight indefinitely!
Demi is definitely an Elevenerifer

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No sorry but this they/them is utter bull crap from this bint.

at this point we’re in danger of making a mockery of all orientations, sexes, illnesses in a quest for likes a clicks and I’m taking none of it seriously anymore.

she’s Trisha Paytas 2.0.
She. Her. Miss Bandwagon

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Reactions: 7
Was she dealing with being a “they” when she beat the crap out of her backing dancer,

Or was that the drugs,
The self harm,
The eating disorder,
She can’t join the BLM movement can she, dammit, I’m sure she’s experienced racism though.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was she dealing with being a “they” when she beat the crap out of her backing dancer,

Or was that the drugs,
The self harm,
The eating disorder,
She can’t join the BLM movement can she, dammit, I’m sure she’s experienced racism though.
She did try to join the BLM movement

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a bleeping embarrassment 😂

I thought Ariana’s attempts to marry every man she meets was bad 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Weird, because that's not what she/they said before. Does this explain her disgusting treatment of the ice cream place too?
Oh for Christ sake they is just trying to distance themselves from it and not take responsibility 🙄🙄 why can’t they just admit they acted like a damn clown and was completely in the wrong and just own it and accept it !! They is so bloody unlikeable, I was really rooting for them after their overdose, but they’ve shown themselves up so much over the last number of months

Reactions: 13
Oh for Christ sake they is just trying to distance themselves from it and not take responsibility 🙄🙄 why can’t they just admit they acted like a damn clown and was completely in the wrong and just own it and accept it !! They is so bloody unlikeable, I was really rooting for them after their overdose, but they’ve shown themselves up so much over the last number of months
Is it 'they is' or 'they are'? I was wondering myself when I posted earlier.

'They is' sounds weird but should be correct because she is 3rd person singular. 'They are' would make it 3rd person plural but sounds better. Such a minefield for grammar pedants, all this malarkey. What about all the mental anguish they put the rest of us through trying to remember the correct pronouns? 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It seems to be just 'cool' with the twenty somethings to have a bandwagon to jump on these days. (Obviously I'm not saying that EVERY twenty something is like this)
My nephew is 25 and now describes himself as (and I quote) 'Non binary, transgender, pansexual queer'

I'm 41 so not quite an old fogey yet, but I really wonder at times how much of it is just attention seeking?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm not "feminine" but I'm still female.
you‘re so boring, bet you were born female and you’re straight.
you‘re part of the problem. 😐

It seems to be just 'cool' with the twenty somethings to have a bandwagon to jump on these days. (Obviously I'm not saying that EVERY twenty something is like this)
My nephew is 25 and now describes himself as (and I quote) 'Non binary, transgender, pansexual queer'

I'm 41 so not quite an old fogey yet, but I really wonder at times how much of it is just attention seeking?
oh it’s a bleeping joke at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it 'they is' or 'they are'? I was wondering myself when I posted earlier.

'They is' sounds weird but should be correct because she is 3rd person singular. 'They are' would make it 3rd person plural but sounds better. Such a minefield for grammar pedants, all this malarkey. What about all the mental anguish they put the rest of us through trying to remember the correct pronouns? 😬
I was wondering the same thing. It’s so confusing it took me like five minutes to type that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to sound rude or dismissive, but I'm getting tired of these fluidity-related trends. It seems everyone has suddenly become "fluid" and is coming out as such. I can appreciate gender is a complex and sensitive topic for some. However, these celebrities suddenly calling themselves "fluid" sounds more like another attention-seeking fad to me.

Reactions: 47
Not to sound rude or dismissive, but I'm getting tired of these fluidity-related trends. It seems everyone has suddenly become "fluid" and is coming out as such. I can appreciate gender is a complex and sensitive topic for some. However, these celebrities suddenly calling themselves "fluid" sounds more like another attention-seeking fad to me.
These announcements never seem to do their careers any good either (too early to say for Elliot Page I guess). Demi has been on a downward trajectory for a while already so I can't see her recovering that now. The UK sales of Sam Smith's first two albums were 2.7m and 755k. The 3rd album after they became non-binary? Just 121k.

Still, as long as it makes them feel happier in their own skin (even though it never seems to...) 🤷‍♀️