Demi Lovato is there an illness/condition/bandwagon she doesn’t jump on?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The celeb blind posts are going to be even more confusing now, as if BG use "they" it could be they old school or they as in a non-binary they.

:unsure:

Reactions: 4
My friend's niece was arrested last night basically for being, perhaps not drunk but certainly disorderly in a public place while drinking with a group of friends (they're all mid-late 20s so not naive teenagers)
She's shouting the place down on Twitter this morning about how she was 'assaulted by the police' then arrested and taken to a local station.

However that's not what's worrying her. She's swearing like a trooper (public Twitter) about how even though she 'told them her pronouns several times 'the officers didn't refer to her as 'they' and how she's 'disgusted by the 'so called' LGBGT liason officer' (female) who apparently kept telling her to calm down.
She doesn't seem to care in the slightest about why she was arrested or what she was doing wrong but she's screaming on Twitter (and TikTok I believe, but I haven't seen that) about her rights, how she has the right to be listened too, how the 'fascist police' are refusing her, her rights etc etc.

All of her mates (from what I can see the majority of them were also arrested) are piling on to support her and when one person commented that she was drinking and was disorderly in a public place, refused to leave when asked to by police and then resisted arrest by kicking and screaming (she admits this herself in the tweets)
That person finished by saying that NONE of that is an LGBGT issue and that she's merely looking for sympathy while using her sexuality/gender as an excuse when the reason she was arrested is because she was (probably drunk) disorderly and abusive to police, and became violent and resisted arrest, and you know what? They're right.

My friend (her aunt) is really embarrassed, angry and upset over the whole thing. Her husband is a police officer.

UPDATE: She's now going to file a complaint against 'the fascist police who abused her and refused to accept her gender and her rights'.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210602-200255.png

Tbh, I didn't bother reading the article, but this made me laugh 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another example of the world going mad. This lady's degree may now be withheld because when she was asked to define what a woman was, she said someone with a vagina. A formal complaint was made about her and now her four years of hard work may have gone down the drain.

Absolutely bloody crazy :mad:

Thankfully somebody had a grain of common sense and this lady has been 'cleared of any misconduct'. Absolutely ridiculous that this happened in the first place.

Reactions: 10
I have always respected her for speaking out but something seemed so off in the last documentary...and her family seemed to be more distant than she let on...I hope she gets what she needs soon.

Reactions: 3
Oh god that spider tattoo on her head, what was she thinking? And she's deleted all her Instagram posts- the classic attention seeking move.

I actually do like her voice, and have been listening to that melon cake song. Surprised it only has about 3 million views on YouTube considering she has like 130 million followers on Instagram? Is her music career not doing that well?

Reactions: 3
I’m quite fascinated by Demi. I think I’ve watched all of their documentaries but they all merge into one after a while. The comebacks always follow the same formula - big emotional song, admission of relapse, documentary with shocking revelations. I used to root for Demi’s recovery and comeback in the same way I always want Lindsey Lohan to have a big comeback one day lol. But I actually don’t think showbiz is the industry for them. And Scooter is clearly not doing a good job for Demis career either.

Reactions: 7
I’m quite fascinated by Demi. I think I’ve watched all of their documentaries but they all merge into one after a while. The comebacks always follow the same formula - big emotional song, admission of relapse, documentary with shocking revelations. I used to root for Demi’s recovery and comeback in the same way I always want Lindsey Lohan to have a big comeback one day lol. But I actually don’t think showbiz is the industry for them. And Scooter is clearly not doing a good job for Demis career either.
I watched their latest documentary, but all I could think of was "I have seen this before'. They've never topped that first big comeback with Skyscraper. And I guess people got tired of them telling the same story.

Reactions: 2
Aaah, reading your comments made me realise I wrote she/her, meant they/their. Apologies!

Demi is so unwell but in ways they won't admit to, to even themselves. I would normally feel great empathy for them except they have become one of the most annoying irritants of all time.

I watched their latest documentary, but all I could think of was "I have seen this before'. They've never topped that first big comeback with Skyscraper. And I guess people got tired of them telling the same story.
As much as I get annoyed by Demi these days, Skyscraper is a hell of a song. I also love their version of Let it Go on the Frozen soundtrack. I think I actually like Demi's version of that song more than I like Idina's standard rendition of it.

I watched Demi on Disney channel and have known her music but never really followed her. So me and my partner watched the most recent documentary in disbelief of what she had been through up (also did some research) and felt really bad for her and the song was so powerful as I’ve dealt with addiction with a family member until I think it wasn’t the last episode where she said she wouldn’t be sober... her families reaction, the therapist , everyone else just gave me a bad vibe. Cut to now and safe to say my bad vibe was right and tbh now I can’t listen to that song (especially with the video) without thinking are we gonna see a repeat or something worse. Also that scooter does not seem good for her either!

Reactions: 1
I'm always confused by all the labels, Elliot page amuses me is now a chap so I believe that's trans?? But wants to carry on in the lucrative umbrella academy role ( playing a female)

• Angry
Reactions: 2
It seems to be just 'cool' with the twenty somethings to have a bandwagon to jump on these days. (Obviously I'm not saying that EVERY twenty something is like this)
My nephew is 25 and now describes himself as (and I quote) 'Non binary, transgender, pansexual queer'

I'm 41 so not quite an old fogey yet, but I really wonder at times how much of it is just attention seeking?
It's definitely attention seeking and the latest fashion trend. Being 'straight' now known as 'CIS'🙄 is just too boring for people. My daughter tells me that everyone is now bi, gender neutral or pansexual 😁 It seems to have replaced tattoos and piercings as the necessary thing to do to make yourself different 😉

It will all be forgotten about in 10 or 20 years time. Your nephew will probably just be gay then.

• Angry
Reactions: 6