Demi Lovato is there an illness/condition/bandwagon she doesn’t jump on?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it 'they is' or 'they are'? I was wondering myself when I posted earlier.

'They is' sounds weird but should be correct because she is 3rd person singular. 'They are' would make it 3rd person plural but sounds better. Such a minefield for grammar pedants, all this malarkey. What about all the mental anguish they put the rest of us through trying to remember the correct pronouns? 😬
“They is.”

Yes, it sounds wrong and stupid and like it doesn’t make sense. Which is exactly why I use it, as per they’s request.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“They is.”

Yes, it sounds wrong and stupid and like it doesn’t make sense. Which is exactly why I use it, as per they’s request.
Oh how horrible and grating. Why should I be made to sound like Stormzy is 72 years old?

The non-binary pronoun issue does not occur as much in the Spanish-speaking world, but I'm sure it will catch on 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, it sounds wrong and stupid and like it doesn’t make sense
Ever tempted to put this on Twitter and see how long it takes for your account to be suspended or for the woke brigade to come after you 😕 same.....

Why should I be made to sound like Stormzy is 72 years old?
they is not a man norz a waman innit bruv 🤪

her last attempt to grab a headline or two;

Demi Lovato is opening up about the breakdown of her whirlwind three-month engagement to soap opera actor Max Ehrich in the latest episode of her YouTube documentary, Dancing with the Devil.

Lovato and Ehrich first got together at the beginning of the pandemic and immediately began quarantining together. All that time in isolation quickly accelerated their relationship and, by July, the pair were engaged. But by September, they'd already called off the engagement with sources claiming that Lovato had discovered “Max's intentions weren't genuine...He got wrapped up in [Hollywood].” A feeling that was only further confirmed for her after fans resurfaced an old social media comment he left for Selena Gomez that said “MARRY ME NOW,” and another one to Ariana Grandecalling her “my wife.”

Did he know he was about to marry a they....
“i now pronounce you husband and they”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ever tempted to put this on Twitter and see how long it takes for your account to be suspended or for the woke brigade to come after you 😕 same.....

they is not a man norz a waman innit bruv 🤪

her last attempt to grab a headline or two;

Demi Lovato is opening up about the breakdown of her whirlwind three-month engagement to soap opera actor Max Ehrich in the latest episode of her YouTube documentary, Dancing with the Devil.

Lovato and Ehrich first got together at the beginning of the pandemic and immediately began quarantining together. All that time in isolation quickly accelerated their relationship and, by July, the pair were engaged. But by September, they'd already called off the engagement with sources claiming that Lovato had discovered “Max's intentions weren't genuine...He got wrapped up in [Hollywood].” A feeling that was only further confirmed for her after fans resurfaced an old social media comment he left for Selena Gomez that said “MARRY ME NOW,” and another one to Ariana Grandecalling her “my wife.”

Did he know he was about to marry a they....
“i now pronounce you husband and they”
“You may now kiss the non-binary genderless person”

In the same vein, there was an article about a marriage between (I can’t remember the exact terms now) a pansexual, non-binary, queer-curious and a demi, nongender, biromantic, pangender.....it was a marriage between a man and a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“You may now kiss the non-binary genderless person”

In the same vein, there was an article about a marriage between (I can’t remember the exact terms now) a pansexual, non-binary, queer-curious and a demi, nongender, biromantic, pangender.....it was a marriage between a man and a woman.
if I’d been invited I’d have been washing my hair.
I’d get a hand cramp writing the congratulations card alone, how does one accommodate all these.... titles... whatever they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All these terms are bollocks.
And, on that note- if you have bollocks you are a man. If you don’t you are a woman. Let’s not confuse the world with a zillion confusing terms to needlessly label ourselves with.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another example of the world going mad. This lady's degree may now be withheld because when she was asked to define what a woman was, she said someone with a vagina. A formal complaint was made about her and now her four years of hard work may have gone down the drain.

Absolutely bloody crazy :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but I just don’t get the whole non binary thing. You’re either a man or a woman. Sure some people don’t want to fit into the stereotypes of “macho” man or “girly-girl” but why does that mean you suddenly don’t feel like you’re a fecking woman 😖
I'm 22 and most people around my age would be out with pitchforks for you, but I completely agree with you... I have no issues with a person being gay and am happy we have come along in the world in those regards, but this binary-fluid stuff I do not understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Themi ( cannot stop laughing) needs to give up fame, deal with whatever trauma or mental illness/personality disorder she has and then get sober. Trying to be sober without healing first won't work, her trauma will overwhelm her and then its back to the substances to numb herself then overdose. Rinse and repeat. She is now hiding behind these labels as a distraction from people challenging her for speaking about her sobriety while still on the wine and weed.

Reactions: 16
Themi ( cannot stop laughing) needs to give up fame, deal with whatever trauma or mental illness/personality disorder she has and then get sober. Trying to be sober without healing first won't work, her trauma will overwhelm her and then its back to the substances to numb herself then overdose. Rinse and repeat. She is now hiding behind these labels as a distraction from people challenging her for speaking about her sobriety while still on the wine and weed.
She appears so unwell. She needs to ditch the people around her and stay out of the media. She needs peace and healing.

She appears so unwell. She needs to ditch the people around her and stay out of the media. She needs peace and healing.
She’s very selfish, like her views about topics are her perspective or no way

Reactions: 11
She sounds hell to work for. Apparently a huge issue is her rider for events. If her staff put out healthy stuff they're 'trying to control her' if they put out junk food they're 'encouraging her eating disorder'. Get your own damn food then, Missy!

Reactions: 21
Demi just looks for things to complain about and honestly I’m tired of it. Fame isn’t for them.

Reactions: 13
The thing I mainly don't understand about non-binary and stuff. They're (don't mean Demi) complaining that people shouldn't be put in boxes. They seem to link so many stereotypes to male and female. And then to battle that, they create more boxes!
How many boxes exist already?
I'm not a girlygirl, but that doesn't make me less female? It just really confuses me so much. Guess I can count myself lucky being born a woman in a female body? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I don't care how anyone chooses to identify,I just don't know why anyone would willingly want to be referred to as them/they.There must be a better alternative.

Reactions: 9
I don't care how anyone chooses to identify,I just don't know why anyone would willingly want to be referred to as them/they.There must be a better alternative.
Didn’t they (general, not Demi) use Xe and Xir for a while? Or was that another thing? I can’t keep track anymore 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t care how many people say that the use of they/them isn’t confusing and doesn’t = plural, you just have to look at the last few posts here to see that using they/them means you have to specify that the poster isn’t referring just to Demi!!

Reactions: 8
I don’t care how many people say that the use of they/them isn’t confusing and doesn’t = plural, you just have to look at the last few posts here to see that using they/them means you have to specify that the poster isn’t referring just to Demi!!
It hurts my soul seeing they/them used in the context of 1 individual, we can’t just start changing the English language. Of course it’s always evolving, but basic grammar is basic grammar