Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's annoying. If she was overweight and ate rubbish and owned it, then fine, it's how she pretends to be something she is not.
I think she's got lost, I do think she cares about money because it looks like she has not been raised with it so she enjoys that and I totally understand that.
She probably just wants to be liked and in reality that's so sad that she feels she needs to seek acceptance from others, I've been there and it's not a nice feeling.
If she stopped trying to please others maybe her content would improve.
Or maybe I'm too soft and look for the better side of people lol!

Reactions: 5
It's annoying. If she was overweight and ate rubbish and owned it, then fine, it's how she pretends to be something she is not.
I think she's got lost, I do think she cares about money because it looks like she has not been raised with it so she enjoys that and I totally understand that.
She probably just wants to be liked and in reality that's so sad that she feels she needs to seek acceptance from others, I've been there and it's not a nice feeling.
If she stopped trying to please others maybe her content would improve.
Or maybe I'm too soft and look for the better side of people lol!
I agree with this In a way, it doesn’t mean I like her but I do agree with it. Another part of me doesn’t however because I believe if she wanted to be liked to that much of an extent, she wouldn’t lie to her viewers with the fear of being found out and would actually act on the criticism; not create a fake account to stick up for herself and blame it on her own brother.

Reactions: 3
Look out. New “look at how great I am” video about to be launched in the good sea that is Demi.

She’s literally renewed her mums kitchen and now looking for likes about how cute and nice she is.

Demi do you know what is cute and nice. Doing that for your mum but keeping it private. It’s akin to filming yourself giving money to a homeless person. I hate these kind of videos with a passion. By all means do nice things for others but please, don’t be filming it then looking for likes when you’ve posted it.

New thread name - Demi said she lost lots of weight but the truth is she looks like shark bait

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbf at least she did something nice with that money she’s earned. Treating your parents is the best thing you can do. Fair play I think the kitchen looks nice.

Reactions: 10
Tbf at least she did something nice with that money she’s earned. Treating your parents is the best thing you can do. Fair play I think the kitchen looks nice.
The money she earned? We, the public, paid for her mums kitchen. It’s paid by sub money and money she “earns” from sponsorship. It’s not like she’s went out and grafted 5 12 hour shifts on a trot to pay for it. And I agree it is a nice thing to do but why blatantly vlog it for all to see just how nice she is!! It’s called being a like bleep. Doing whatever to grab likes. That’s not necessary.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Nice thing to do for her mum. But also she uses the kitchen too so basically a present for herself as well 😂

Reactions: 5
The money she earned? We, the public, paid for her mums kitchen. It’s paid by sub money and money she “earns” from sponsorship. It’s not like she’s went out and grafted 5 12 hour shifts on a trot to pay for it. And I agree it is a nice thing to do but why blatantly vlog it for all to see just how nice she is!! It’s called being a like bleep. Doing whatever to grab likes. That’s not necessary.
I mean if you really don’t want her to earn money then don’t watch her videos.. people watch them she earns. nothing we can do about that if people still watch. At least she’s using that money to help family was all I was saying.

Reactions: 6
I mean if you really don’t want her to earn money then don’t watch her videos.. people watch them she earns. nothing we can do about that if people still watch. At least she’s using that money to help family was all I was saying.
I feel like the word ‘earned’ probably isn’t the right one to use ha! She’s an absolute scrounger; willing to deceive her followers for some coinnnnn. She wouldn’t know hard work if it smacked her in the face

Reactions: 6
I feel like the word ‘earned’ probably isn’t the right one to use ha! She’s an absolute scrounger; willing to deceive her followers for some coinnnnn. She wouldn’t know hard work if it smacked her in the face
I see where you’re coming from and I totally get it, her videos are super unoriginal and not at all creative so earned maybe was the wrong word 😂

Tbf she did work full time before this. There are a lot of yt who’ve never worked a day in their life so at least she has some experience in the real world haha

Reactions: 3
Don’t be mean about her mum. Not necessary.
I meant the facetune shes felt the need to facetune her mums skin smooth when she’s actually really pretty in other pictures why would you facetune your own mother im not being mean about her mum [emoji849]

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.