Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does that girl try so hard to be funny??? It makes me cringe sooooo bad.. like the part in the new video when she was singing in the car I could not stop cringing PLEASE STOP 😂 I just think she is the most un-funny, unoriginal person ever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It stresses me out how she’s blatantly copying Saffron Barker.
Her new starry background intro screen and music, plus the music in the background after that too!
She’s trying so hard to be her it’s embarrassing, why can’t she just be original? [emoji2360]

Reactions: 2
Demi hun, you would have lost more than 1st 12lbs if you’d actually stuck to a healthy diet rather than ramming ready meals, maccies and chippies down your face. She’s giving herself until Christmas to lose 5st? Ain’t gonna happen. She’s clearly not assed anymore; her little panic about her health was just a momentary thing and she must try and make herself feel better because she’s cut out meat and dairy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's given herself until Christmas to lose 5 stone! That wouldn't even happen on a vlcd like Cambridge! She's going to be hella disappointed!

Reactions: 4
She's given herself until Christmas to lose 5 stone! That wouldn't even happen on a vlcd like Cambridge! She's going to be hella disappointed!

😂😂😂 Your profile pic!

Demi is just uneducated, we've all had those wobbly moments where we have wanted to lose weight went on a 'diet' and failed. Has anyone ever succeeded on a 'diet' I never have. Diets don't work, I wish I had worked all that out at a younger age.

The trouble is she shouldn't be so public about it. There is nothing wrong with Demi's size ok she's not as thin as she used to be but that's life. She should think about her followers who are the same size or bigger than her who will see Demi hating her body and wonder whats wrong with them, that's what I hate about diet culture.

She needs to just give up with that other insta account she is the LAST person I would look up to for healthy eating tips, the girl is a walking talking bit of doner meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 Your profile pic!

Demi is just uneducated, we've all had those wobbly moments where we have wanted to lose weight went on a 'diet' and failed. Has anyone ever succeeded on a 'diet' I never have. Diets don't work, I wish I had worked all that out at a younger age.

The trouble is she shouldn't be so public about it. There is nothing wrong with Demi's size ok she's not as thin as she used to be but that's life. She should think about her followers who are the same size or bigger than her who will see Demi hating her body and wonder whats wrong with them, that's what I hate about diet culture.

She needs to just give up with that other insta account she is the LAST person I would look up to for healthy eating tips, the girl is a walking talking bit of doner meat.
My mum lost 10 stone on a diet within just under a year, she didn’t exercise she just ate less. She got a takeaway once a week and just ate fruit and healthy tit for the rest of the week. Demi could limit the unhealthily eating down to one day a week if it means she was eating healthily any other day, she obviously can’t hold back tho and never ignores her cravings

😂😂😂 Your profile pic!

😂 Thank you, beautiful isn't it? 😂

I agree with everything you said!

Reactions: 1
Imagine saying you're gutted you didn't get offered a sponsorship with a brand because you actually love the brand, and then pronouncing it "Baptise dry shampoo"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When she was talking about the sticky arms I literally had to click off. Too cringy for me thank you! You’re not funny Demi, the only funny thing about you is your very strange face 😂😂

Reactions: 7
So she lost some of the footage, not all, so why were they all filmed days ago and not some from a different day, she had her new nails on so this was very slap dash. I very she didn't even have the vitamins, probably poured some out.

So she lost some of the footage, not all, so why were they all filmed days ago and not some from a different day, she had her new nails on so this was very slap dash. I very she didn't even have the vitamins, probably poured some out.
100% thought the same thing about the vitamins. There's no way with her lack of commitment to videos did she try ALL of the products on that one day of filming, but had already been taking the vitamins for almost a month.

Reactions: 1
Demi Donnelly #2- Weight loss, where? Slag off Blair? Demi’s not all there!

New thread suggestion!

“ Demi Donelly #2- I’m not amber, Blair? I don’t do slander, I might be vegan but I’ll take that quarter pounder”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Demi Donnelly #2 Pretending she's vegan and Amber Wright, failing at YT cz her videos are shite!

Reactions: 17
Her 'food diary,' instagram account has not been posted in for nearly 2 weeks! Personally think she's gained weight, if she lost then surely she would have posted about it? If that isn't the reason then I think she's bored of keeping up all the lies...

I don’t believe she filmed the footage from her latest video months ago. Probably more like a couple of days as her nails are EXACTLY the same. Odd that she would lie about that tho

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.